Will implant work if inserted wrong?

Tawny24

Reaction score
I have just had my implanon implant replaced for the nexplanon implant I had it put in by doc in fpc I had it done 3 wks ago and I still feeling discomfort can't lie on that arm or have my little girl lie on it cause it hurts ad when moving certain ways it feels as its pinching the inside of my skin also when you feel it one end is deep in arm and you can't feel it properly but the other end is so near the surace you can visibly see the lump on my skin it also feels like its at an angel along my arm as well as into my arm its definetly placed different to my last implant will it still work if I am right and it put in wrong. I went to see nurse and she said she Andy trained and I would have to go back to doc that put it in if I worried but I don't really won't to go back o he doc ya messed t up less I have too

hi hun, you mustve got the wrong forum section, hence no replies!

My advice would be to use other methods of contraception, ie condoms, until you can have it looked at by a nurse?

Hiya hun you posted this in the Forum testing & support section so I have moved it somewhere you may get more replies.

Personally I don't know much about the implant but if you're worried about I would go back and see the doctor about it and as Pippa says use another method in the meantime.

Best of luck :)

Hiya just seen this although noticed it was put up a while ago so you've probably got it fixed by now. That doesn't sound normal tbh, I used to have the implant and never found it uncomfertable, and I used to be able to feel the whole rod under my skin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back