Will I ever get past 10dpo

Dee28

Reaction score
Here I am 10dpo and just started spotting so out for another month. Every month the same, 4 days of spotting before AF properly shows, totally totally bummed xx

No, I get it every month and its never implantation. Cramps started now so I'll spend the next 4 days lightly spotting on and off and googling implantation only for AF to show like it always does. It sucks and I'm starting to think it'll never happen xx

I have that too :( I started spotting 8dpo- got all excited thinking it could be implantation but af arrived Saturday at 14dpo :(. Last cycle I started spotting 10dpo and af arrived 14dpo.... I seem to have a LP o 14 days but spot a good while before af comes. I know how u feel :( it's awful x

Dee I'm with you on this, my Lp is ten days so never realistically get to poas , sucks. On my second month of b vitamins so really hoping they'll sort me out sooner rather than later. Have you tried anything?

I'm taking agnus castus, this is my second cycle, it bought my ovulation in a bit by hadn't helped with the spotting. Off to docs tomorrow to get first lot of blood results so at least got that to focus on. Just really bummed this month, if I'd got pregnant quickly like with my daughter I'd be due this month xx

Sorry to hear that dee it must be so frustrating for you. Hope docs can help xx

Sorry Dee.

I feel the same, like its never gonna happen for me.'I have cramps, and AF due tomorrow, so on to cycle 9. So rubbish.

Xxx

Cycle 9 for me too, tis rubbish, boo xx

Hope your bloods give you some answers hun xx

Just back from gp and the 2-5 day bloods are fine, only slight abnormality is I have low protein levels but she didn't seem to think it was an issue. I had to ask her for 21 day bloods as she wasn't going to bother until our year trying was up which annoyed me as at my last appointment she made a big deal of my age and the fact we'd been ttc for over 6 months. She also said 37 is the cut off for fertility treatment on the NHS as of now which I don't know if its true...so all in all not very helpful. Got to go back when I've had the bloods and hubby's SA should be back by then and she might refer us after that...she didn't say much about the 4 days of spotting, just that it could be the pcos or my age and not to worry...yeah right! Feel really low about it all, hubby is 43 and I don't know how long he'll want to keep trying for, I wouldn't want a newborn at his age xx

My hubby will be 50 at his next birthday :shock: his 3 kids from a previous marriage are 31,26 and 24!!!
He always said that if we have a child, his cut off was 50 but there's not 9 months left before his birthday! After what we've been through though, he's promised me that I will have my baby no matter what it takes. I'm sure your hubby will continue to try for you.
I thought the IVF cut off was 40 and recently increased to 42 under some circumstances. I would question what she told you there. We wouldn't be entitled to anything on the NHS because DH already has children :-(

I'm not sure about it either, I don't think we'd get free treatment anyway as we have a child together already and hubby has a son from a previous relationship. Euch why is it soooo hard! I'm glad your OH has committed to carrying on trying regardless, I haven't broached the topic with mine yet xx

This was me - used to spot from 10dpo without fail for years. Had a lap and dye in nov and although they never actually did anything for some reason the spotting stopped and I got my bfp. I still to this day don't know why I spotted x

I'm sorry to hear she just fobs you off. If she says you could have pcos, you should get checked out and have an internal scan. As I have understood it, early spotting could mean that you have cysts. That doesn't necessary means anything is wrong, but it is always nice to get checked out. I got an internal scan not long ago, just because I wanted to be sure that everything was ok (and it was).

Could you go private and ask for a scan? I hope you figure something out - it is really frustrating going month after month not knowing!!

xx

I already have a pcos diagnosis from years ago and was rescanned 2 months ago and ovaries are still polycystic as I thought they would be. Would a fertility consultant do a lap and dye as a matter routine if we are referred do you know? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back