WiiiiiiiiiiiiiBoooooooing

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
We FINALLY got a Wii last week, we've only got the sports thing that came with (OH is picking up Zelda for me today woohoo) and we LOVE IT!!!! The tennis is ace and I RULE at it lol, which is funny cos I was rubbish at school :rotfl:

OH looks so funny when he plays it, im gonna try and catch him on my mobile video and post it, its the funniest thing ive ever seen - he even grunts :rotfl:

I spent about 2 days on Wii Sports when we first got ours then had to have a week off as mu arms hurt so much LOL!

my mum and dad got one last weekend and spent ages on the sports one had really bad arm ache after haha
they got the sonic/mario olympic sports to and thats really cool

I was in agony after playing on the bowling game! My mate played tennis and got over enthusiastic with it and took out the living room light!!!

His girlfriend was less than impressed when she got home from work to find the expensive light fitting shattered! :rotfl:

We had one a few months back and I've finally reached Pro level in tennis.... :cheer: :cheer:

It's so hard though because the better you get the harder it is to win!!

I rock at baseball too which is ace because DH is rubbish at it... :D :D :D

my dad worrys bout his telly coz wen me and my sis play we get closer and closer to the telly

I love our wii! OH got Zelda for his birthday at the end of July & is still playing it, he's really enjoyed it.

lol Wii's are fun but they don't half give you a sore arm!! Your read the info saying "take regular breaks" and your like yeah, yeah, I can do this.

Next day your walking around like an 80 year old on roller blades!

Agree with all the armache comments :rotfl:

Zelda is ace, you will love it! xxx

he didnt get me Zelda in the end, he got himself heatseeker, some fighter plane thing :roll: Hes playing it now tho so atleast I get to come on here for a bit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back