wii fit???

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
after posting about crosstrainer and laura replying saying about the wii fit.
i just wondering how many people on here have one?
do you use it as often as you thought? or was it just a "phase" kind of thing?
do you actually tojne up and loose weight?

i have wanted one for ages but have umm'ed and ahh'ed over it for ages. cant make up my mind, i went to buy one but the prices of them are stupid at the moment all due to xmas (of course)... so it might be my new year treat.. but id really like your oppinions??????

thank you
(sorry for all the question)

i have one and used to use it all the time,
i lost about a stone with it, and toned up my loose bits a bit more,
but after moving and getting preg again i find i dont have time and cant get back into it,
as you should do it about the same time everyday but im too tired in the evening and its hard to do it in the morning with Thomas climing all over it haha
xx

i have one i just find it difficult to find time at the mo.. with work being busy.. cant use it when eddies up coz he pulls on my trousers lol..i use it to get fit and toned.. i love hoola hooping

I have one and don't use it very much tbh, I still find a good exercise video more satisfying.

I tried to get one for months, finally did after paying twice the RRP for it, then I was addicted to it for about a month. I was doing Weight Watchers at the time too, so I did lose weight.

But it now lives behind the TV, it hasn't been touched for about 4 months :lol:

I thought I would never lose interest but to be honest it's inevitable... everyone I know who has one, has ended up not using it :?

I have one and use it all the time. I love it :cheer:
We borrowed one off a friend before we got ours, all in all I'm on day 60ish

I think if you are going to/or do exercise reguarly you will keep using it, otherwise it probably will just be a fad. I have had my crosstrainer for well over a year and I use it all the time. I go on my wii in the morning while Dan is having breakfast. When he's finished eating he gets down and tries to run with me! :lol:

Misslarue said:

I think if you are going to/or do exercise reguarly you will keep using it, otherwise it probably will just be a fad. I have had my crosstrainer for well over a year and I use it all the time. I go on my wii in the morning while Dan is having breakfast. When he's finished eating he gets down and tries to run with me! :lol:

I'll eat my words :lol:

I think I might use mine again in the spring, that's when I'm joining WW again to get into shape for the summer. At the minute I don't care what size I am cos I can cover up with a winter coat :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
Misslarue said:

I'll eat my words :lol:

:lol: :lol: :hug: :hug:

I have one, was using it quite often before i got preggers, but since then i've only been going on it to weigh myself every 2 months or so so not used it much.

Also it tells me off everytime i go on now as my weight is going up instead of down and there is no pregnant option!! :lol:

I want to get back into it once baby has arrived, it's good exercise if you can't get out the house to go to the gym, not particularly cheap though like you say!

Manda&Thomas said:
i have one and used to use it all the time,
i lost about a stone with it, and toned up my loose bits a bit more,
but after moving and getting preg again i find i dont have time and cant get back into it,
as you should do it about the same time everyday but im too tired in the evening and its hard to do it in the morning with Thomas climing all over it haha
xx

how often did you use it to lose a stone?

thinking of getting one after xmas but will need to book my time on the wii, or kick my lo off the footie games lol

KirstyD said:
I have one, was using it quite often before i got preggers, but since then i've only been going on it to weigh myself every 2 months or so so not used it much.

Also it tells me off everytime i go on now as my weight is going up instead of down and there is no pregnant option!! :lol:

I want to get back into it once baby has arrived, it's good exercise if you can't get out the house to go to the gym, not particularly cheap though like you say!

Hehe, I did the opposite, i went on my sis's when I was 11 days overdue (and having contractions :rotfl: ) then went on a couple of weeks later :D it told me i was doing well :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back