Why was it called

Blanco

Reaction score
Ladies a while ago a lady posted on TCC about a book based on ladies on a pregnancy forum can anyone remember the title it author ?? X

Posted on your other thread- it was me that said about the book and it was called babies in waiting- got it from the amazon kindle store. Good read, especially as we are on a forum ourselves!! Xxx

I read it! - very good story!

I read it, it was really good xxx

Yeh I was saying on the other thread that I might read it again this weekend! In the mood for a nice baby related read!! Will be nice reading it knowing I'm pregnant now too! Xxx

Anyone got a copy they no longer want?! Damn Amazon for putting up their Super Saver delivery threshold to £10!

Ha it's annoying isn't it!! My copy is a kindle copy sorry! Xx

Thanks Naomi. I just ordered it and I got free delivery :) that will keep me entertained on our flight in a few weeks!

Thanks Naomi. I just ordered it and I got free delivery :) that will keep me entertained on our flight in a few weeks!

Enjoy! It's a good read for on holiday :) xxx

Yeh I was saying on the other thread that I might read it again this weekend! In the mood for a nice baby related read!! Will be nice reading it knowing I'm pregnant now too! Xxx

Yes now you can read it from a different perspective. I had better get a move on and order it for my hols .... Reading one at the moment called 'Two week wait'
Xx

Yes now you can read it from a different perspective. I had better get a move on and order it for my hols .... Reading one at the moment called 'Two week wait'
Xx

Is that good? In need of some new reads!! Xxx

Yeah that one came up as a suggestion on Amazon, so let us know if it is any good!

Only just started it its telling the lives if two women the story is about their infertility one had cancer haven't doing out about the other one yet I get very tired when reading so being so tired anyway in not getting far each day haha

Last edited:
Oh Im going to download this for my holiday! :)

Ooh I read that on our honeymoon last year it was really good :)

Bought babies in waiting on my kindle yesterday and really enjoying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back