Why isn't there a test you can take 2 days after ov?!

Lol wish there was ! I'm hating the wait this month xxx

I hate it every month but this month is dragging :(

I think 10 days xxx my 8th attempt for my first baby. My other half is a lot older he has a 20 year old son and has just found out he's going to be a grandad! Ill b a step granny before I'm a mummy lol xxx how many dpo are you?

I'm 7 dpo. This is about our 8th attempt and both of us are older so the odds are against us. Wow, I can't imagine being a step granny, I imagine that might be tough for you. Think I'll take up knitting to take my mind off the wait lol

There were A LOT of tears when I found out! I'm happy for him and his son but heart breaking when we are trying and it's a negative each time :( he's 45 and I'm 32. Do you have any children?

Oh I am loving this thread!! Need a rant!

I hate the 2ww!!!!

I'm 4 dpo tomorrow x

My rant is like many!!

Am I pregnant!? When will i know!? Oh is this a sign!? Have I had this before!? Could I be pregnant!? Oh it's a long wait!! How many dpo am I now!? Calm down! Feel miserable! Then sit back and laugh!

Hormones going crazy not me honest lol!

I can imagine and it's perfectly understandable. Last week I avoided going to see a friend who's just had a baby. She's moved away from the area and was back visiting. She'd organised an evening in a local venue for everyone to meet her son but I knew I couldn't face all the baby talk. I had an mc 4 years ago and don't have any other children. I'm 40 (just, lol) and my oh is 44. He doesn't have any children, his previous didn't want them

I think we all do that sozzy. I swore that this month I'd just ignore it, ha as if!

I totally understand how you felt about your friend! I have see that green eyed monster a few times in the last couple months! Everyone around is pregnant or due!

Haha I was the same I said.. I won't symptom spot or stress... Haha yeah as if!

Wishing you lots of luck ... Having your first is a special time.. :dust: to you x

Last edited:
I totally understand how you felt about your friend! I have see that green eyed monster a few times in the last couple months! Everyone around is pregnant or due!

Haha I was the same I said.. I won't symptom spot or stress... Haha yeah as if!

Wishing you lots of luck ... Having your first is a special time.. :dust: to you x

Thanks Sozzy, fingers crossed for you too :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back