Why is line not getting darker ?, chemical ?.

Im so sorry :( At least you know its possible! Please don't give up! I really believe its not far for you!
xxxx

im so sorry to hear this Lillith, i didnt realise you can tell your losing it by doing tests! im terrified of losing mine and fear i may get addicted to doing tests now.

Wow Yeah I didn't realize that either.

Thats why docs say once you have your bfp, stop doing tests, as you will stress yourself out. This is basically how I found out with all my mcs.
Line gets fainter as hcg is dropping. You cant really trust tests after around 8 weeks though becuase some tests will start to go negative ever if its a viable pregnancy (this is what ive herd floating around anyway.)

i think im about 6/7 weeks at the moment and i just cant get the thought of losing it out of my head. i carry a low hormone anyway same as my mother she got negative tests every one she did until she had blood tests so im not sure how viable they will be for me.

Quick update, tested this morning, completely negative, not even a squinter, just wish the bleed would hurry up. Am still quite weepy now and again but I'm holding onto that thought that it can and hopefully will happen again. xx

I'm sorry to hear this Lillith. With my chemical when my test went negative I bled that evening.

Sorry hun, must be so frustrating waiting to bleed, like you haven't been through enough! I hope it happens for you soon so you can move on. xx

Really sorry. I was kind of hoping there was still a little hope. I think with early losses you often don't start bleeding until a test is totally negative. So hopefully it will start for you soon now. Its a strange feeling wanting it to be over but I have been there too.

Well that's it then ladies, I have closure, started to bleed just now. Feel very saddened by the fact that somewhere in there is our little bean, gutted. This has been one very emotional week �� xx

Thankyou Bunny and Mrs S, you ladies are just the best support anyone could ask for, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It's not a proper bleed yet, very watery pastel pink spotting, I've only had 2 tiny spots, then it stopped, I presume it will be full flow tomorrow. Makes me feel so sad. xx

I remember how gutting it was when the spotting started with my chemical. I already knew it was over but it made it so final. After knowing we had lost the baby the thought of actually physically loosing it but not knowing when and not having anything to see except the bleeding made me feel so empty and with no sense of closure. In some ways our loss at 10 weeks was so much worse, especially physically. Getting to see our perfect little baby on a scan was both comforting and heartbreaking. It gave us something real to grieve and smile over. With an early loss you never get to see your baby and in some ways it feels like you were never 'properly ' pregnant. You are left with everything and nothing to grieve about at the same time. Sorry if I am rambling and depressing you more. I just wanted to say you are not alone and take the time you need to be sad and look after yourself. Loosing your baby is a big thing, no matter how far along you were.

Last edited:
I remember how gutting it was when the spotting started with my chemical. I already knew it was over but it made it so final. After knowing we had lost the baby the thought of actually physically loosing it but not knowing when and not having anything to see except the bleeding made me feel so empty and with no sense of closure. In some ways our loss at 10 weeks was so much worse, especially physically. Getting to see our perfect little baby on a scan was both comforting and heartbreaking. It gave us something real to grieve and smile over. With an early loss you never get to see your baby and in some ways it feels like you were never 'properly ' pregnant. You are left with everything and nothing to grieve about at the same time. Sorry if I am rambling and depressing you more. I just wanted to say you are not alone and take the time you need to be sad and look after yourself. Loosing your baby is a big thing, no matter how far along you were.

Thankyou Bunny, the bleeding is heavy today and like you said, this is final proof for me that the pregnancy has gone and I am absolutely heartbroken. I felt properly pregnant with this one, boobs were massive and sore, weird dreams, bloated tummy, skin on my face looked amazing. I literally have not stopped crying the entire day. This is the worst thing I have ever been through because myself and my OH want it so much. Seeing the blood is the final blow. I don't see or know how anyone can move on from this. I am a broken person, heart is in a million pieces. xx

Last edited:
It will always hurt but eventually its easier to cope with. Your little one will always be a part of your life.

No it takes 48hrs for hcg to rise. I had my bfp with after work urine and the exact same line the morning after with fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back