Why is line not getting darker ?, chemical ?.

I didn't see any major progression with mine until after five weeks even my frer wasn't equal lines. The first clear blue plus I did was stupidly faint and the digital picked it up next day and everything is ok so far :) keep faith a line doesn't always mean the worse x

Oh really ?, wow no progression until 5 weeks is a long time. Were some of your frers lighter than previous ones ?.
I dipped another opk ovulation test and it's lovely positive, see I'm getting better progression lines on the opks than frers its madness. xx

Attachments

• WP_20160925_10_53_53_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160925_10_53_53_Pro.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I found with this pregnancy that my Frers didn't progress as well as my cheapies did. In fact I had a line on a cheapie and nothing at all on the frer!

I would definitely call the dr and ask for bloods and hopefully that can set your mind at ease.

XX

I found with this pregnancy that my Frers didn't progress as well as my cheapies did. In fact I had a line on a cheapie and nothing at all on the frer!

I would definitely call the dr and ask for bloods and hopefully that can set your mind at ease.

XX

Wow your frer must have been faulty hun, I wonder if there's a problem with the frers ?. I might buy a different make of test see what the line is like, it might be darker. Yes if line is no different tomorrow I'll ask Dr for bloods to stop my anxiety hitting the roof. xx

I can definitely see progression from 12-14, and don't forget that your test from day 12 has probably dried a little darker too.. Line progression is only a subtle difference when you go day to day but ring the docs tomorrow for bloods to put your mind at rest :) Try not to agonise over it today, enjoy the fact that for now you are most definitely pregnant xxx

Thanks Kate, I'm so anxious making myself ill, I'm just so paranoid that something is going to go horribly wrong. I've been looking at peoples frers online and all the ones I've seen have good progression so I'm thinking the worst because of my age 44yrs... I'll ring Dr tomorrow see if I can get blood tests. xx

Try not to worry over it Lillith sometimes TMI is not always a good thing. ;) I know that's true for me. Each pregnancy is different and the darkness of the lines in and of itself is not an indicator of anything. :) Just try to put the tests down, back away from the tests, breath and relax and enjoy the fact that at this moment you are pregnant. :)

There looks to be progression from dpo12-14 to me! Fingers crossed and lots of sticky babydust!!

Try not to worry. My digi yesterday said 2-3 and this morning said 1-2! But it still said pregnant, that's what we need to focus on! Xx

Thankyou for reassuring me ladies I'm just so scared, my boobs are really quite painful today so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Today is when af should of arrived but no sign thank goodness xx
Lea I wonder why the cb digital did that ? How many days passed ovulation are you ? xx

I've been looking online at progression pics, I noticed that some women are testing around 4-5pm and are getting much darker lines than their fmu which is odd, don't get that at all, I thought fmu was supposed to be the most concentrated. Its loads of tests I've seen not just the odd one xx

I always tended to get better lines in the afternoon if I didn't drink anything for a couple of hrs before. Not exactly sure why, maybe because I tend to drink a lot in the evening and get up in the night to wee.

Thankyou for reassuring me ladies I'm just so scared, my boobs are really quite painful today so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Today is when af should of arrived but no sign thank goodness xx
Lea I wonder why the cb digital did that ? How many days passed ovulation are you ? xx

I'm only 12 dpo today! Thought the 2-3 was a bit odd. But now I feel compelled to spend a fortune on more digis to make sure it's going up - not going down!
I think the worrying gets so much worse when you have had a bfp - I just want to get past Tuesday, so I can be officially late....
Xx

I always tended to get better lines in the afternoon if I didn't drink anything for a couple of hrs before. Not exactly sure why, maybe because I tend to drink a lot in the evening and get up in the night to wee.

Thanks Bunny, I might try afternoon test see if it makes any difference, off to Asda tomorrow for more tests lol. x

I'm only 12 dpo today! Thought the 2-3 was a bit odd. But now I feel compelled to spend a fortune on more digis to make sure it's going up - not going down!
I think the worrying gets so much worse when you have had a bfp - I just want to get past Tuesday, so I can be officially late....
Xx

Wow 2-3 before af due, bet you thought you had triplets in there lol. I'm going to buy one of those clear blue as well see what it says. Blimey I am worrying about everything. I am I guess officially late, was due af today and no show.
This evening I feel incredibly pregnant, my boobs are so sore, feel exhausted, ache all over and I feel sick. Talk about all coming at once, my daughter just came in my room sucking a throat sweet, the smell has turned my stomach.
Lea we will have to start a June mummy thread in tri 1 lol x

Unfortunately its over for me, just done a frer, line is barely visible. Do I just wait to miscarry now or do I need to ring Dr ?. Am devastated xx

Oh no :hugs:

If there is still a line, surely there is still hope? You said you felt pregnant yesterday, how do you feel today?
Maybe call the docs and get a blood test booked - that way you will know exactly what your hcg levels are.

Xxxx

Unfortunately its over for me, just done a frer, line is barely visible. Do I just wait to miscarry now or do I need to ring Dr ?. Am devastated xx

Aaaawww Lillith I'm sorry to hear that. It might not be over though. :hugs:

Oh no :hugs:

If there is still a line, surely there is still hope? You said you felt pregnant yesterday, how do you feel today?
Maybe call the docs and get a blood test booked - that way you will know exactly what your hcg levels are.

Xxxx

I don't feel pregnant this morning, boobs are barely sore, I'll ring Drs see what they say xx

So sorry, I would still confirm with another test but I admit it doesnt sound good. If you have had a loss this early on it will likely just be like a heavy period. A doctor won't really do anything for you so you don't have to go. The only 5hing that can be useful is to have blood tests done which confirm your pregnancy and loss. That way its officially on your file. Hugs.

So sorry, I would still confirm with another test but I admit it doesnt sound good. If you have had a loss this early on it will likely just be like a heavy period. A doctor won't really do anything for you so you don't have to go. The only 5hing that can be useful is to have blood tests done which confirm your pregnancy and loss. That way its officially on your file. Hugs.

Thanks hun, I'm trying to ring them to ask their advice, had slight cramps while walking on school run. x

Here's this mornings test, definitely losing it �� xx

Attachments

• WP_20160926_07_35_03_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160926_07_35_03_Pro.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 72
Lillith, this is heartbreaking :( . So sorry :( Did you ring docs? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics