Why is everything going right????

littlepip

Reaction score
Surely something bad has to happen soon. Which makes me scared because i think with all this good luck ive been having what if something goes wrong with my baby?? :( Everythings been going so well for example.. had a random letter through with a tax refund over over £300, found out today i WILL be getting maternity allowance and that they posted a cheque yesterday of over £290 and my first payment will be the 19th or there abouts and every week after that of £112!! And im living in temporary hostel till the housing association find me somewhere and they have offered me a brand new flat that they are just finishing building and can move in next week! surely something has to go wrong??

try not to worry sweetie :hug: :hug: it sounds like everything is really working out for you and i'm so pleased :) fingers crossed it stays that way, but there's no reason why it shouldn't :cheer:

you lucky so and so loool

be happy hun!!! try not to think about things that havent and may never happen :)

im so happy 4 ya thou i no wat a pain it is waiting on all these council ppl and housing ass. it takes longggggg lol

i hope u sed yes 2 tha flat lool

xxx :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll take some of your luck off you if you like?? :lol: i need some house-and-money fairy luck!

There is some protection in being so cautious so that it doesn;t seem so bad if things don;t go to plan, but it sounds as if things are coming good at the right time for you! Try to enjoy it! The worry about money must have been bad enough- enjoy those SMP cheques and feel lucky- you deserve peace of mind xxx :hug:

Just enjoy it and relax, did you have some bad luck in 2007?? maybe this 2008 is the start of the good luck run now, and you had the bad last year

nooo!!! nothing will go wrong.. perhaps you have just borrowed a little bit of my luck.. now i kinda no longer need it? i would like to think so.. sorta helping a friend out with a bit of luck, thats a nice thought.. instead of omg.. i must have done something in a previous life to have all this crap flung at me at once.. id rather think.. you have borrowed it..:) and now your life is getting better... its great xxx

awww thanks everyone!! I did have a bit of a bad luck in 2007, i had a miscarriage in may and lost my job in august as they moved away and my we found out my dad had skin cancer but i also go pregnant which was a good thing. maybe ure right maybe it's leveling out! oh and thanks lisa for passing on ure good luck :wink: :D

well there ya go then, you're on a roll of good luck now and what with lisa sending you her left overs you're in for a gr8 2008, just remember me when you get fed up and wanna get rid of some :wink:

how long did it take to sort MA out? ive just sent my form off but not sure when i will hear any thing back?

They recieved it on 10th december and i heard about it end of last week x

wow quite long, wish i sent mine earlier now. lets see how long it takes em

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back