Why does perfect prep go up to 11oz?

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
This may sound a silly question but why does the perfect prep machine go up to 11oz but tommee tippee bottles only hold 9oz?

My 8 month old little boy now takes 9oz bottles 3 times a day. Can I get bigger bottles if he needs more milk or do I give him small bottles more often or do I start weaning him from formula milk it's so confusing?

Michelle x

With my 1st I had 11 oz bottles! They were the original coloured ones. I presume you can still get them? I never made 11 oz bottles though! Ha!

I have no idea about Tommee Tippee bottles, but we have the large Mothercare Innosense bottles and they hold 11oz. We only had to give our son 11oz bottles for a few weeks before we started weaning!

No weaning off formula untill a year. Try giving 4x smaller bottles a day maybe? My 9 month old doesn't havnt 9oz bottles - he has 7oz 3x a day and 3 meals with 2 snacks and about 5oz of water :)

Thanks ladies. I have went down to small bottles more after as he is teething now and a little fussy with his food and bottles.

Thanks for all your advice

Michelle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back