Why does it have to be so hard.......

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
We've got 2 names we really really like!
Connor and Tristan!
We could go -
Connor Tristan Jones
Tristan Connor Jones

But we also like -
Connor Hardy Jones
Connor Mason
Connor Reece (only problem with this one is that our friends who got married a week after us are Reese-Jones....)
Tristan Reece
Tristan Pierce
Tristan Blake
Tristan Blaze (hubby's suggestion....lol)

It's just so haaaaaaard :( this kid has to live with this name for the rest of his life! I just don't know! With only 3 weeks to go its really stressing me out :(

*please help me!*

Karlie xxx

I really like Tristan conner Hun I'm in the same dilemma I'm calling my little girl Robyn but trying to find a middle name to match is hard x

I love Connor Mason :)

Mason was my fav name as a teen if i ever was to have a baby boy (then i watched the notebook and fell inlove with ryan goslings character Noah HAHA)

I was guna Spell it like Maison tho.. duno y lol!

BUT YEAH! - CONNOR MASON JONES :D x

Last edited:
Tristan Rhys Jones ( i have a rhys jones!!)

Live tristan this time after my fav film stardust , it made top 7 boys names on my lust, only thing stopping me is i know quite a few locally

Hubby's leaning towards the Tristan Connor I think!
He doesn't like mason. He used to know a kid called mason who was smelly apparently... Lmao! It's funny how things like that can put u off a name! So that's gone :(
And we thought about Tristan Rhys jones but Karl's best friend is a Dafydd Rhys jones and would tell everyone he's named after him! Lol! Ohhh yeah, I forgot he was a Tristan! Lol! Ill have to go find my stardust DVD now ha ha! :) we know a tristian but no Tristans locally I don't think?
I still don't know!
Shoot me now please...... Lol

Karlie xxx

Haha!

Im so glad i had noahs picked out before i was even pregnant lol!
James is my mothers maiden name and as my grandparents have passed away and she was the only child i said id keep it in the family :)
And noah well... U no why haha!

Just keep a few in mind and it might be just chosing when hes born :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back