Why do we do this to ourselves!

becks1981

Reaction score
Morning. So 10 DPO and decided to do a test this morning...big mistake as obviously got a BFN:wall2: iv felt pretty rough this week with almost constant nausea and being off my food, , tired and cranky, still getting a mixture of creamy and clear CM and my boobs are a little tender. Ovia app says AF is due on the 9th but just couldn't resist testing as I thought surely if I'm getting these symptoms due to pregnancy a faint line is bound to show up!

2WW is just horrible!I have felt so rough I have even said to hubby that if im not pregnant I need to see a doctor because something is obviously wrong with me

Sorry PP but I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest :wave:

I'm right there with you. The TWW is the worst!!

I'm about 17dpo and still getting bfn's but no AF, driving me mad just wish she would hurry up since she's already late!

I'm with you all too. 8dpo and already took 2 tests even though I knew they'd both probably be negative this early! absolute torture.. i think the mind plays tricks too! x

I've taken FOUR tests starting at 8 dpo and I'm 13 dpo today. All were BFN. I didn't test today and I'm refusing to test today because I'm sick of seeing stark white tests.

I've taken FOUR tests starting at 8 dpo and I'm 13 dpo today. All were BFN. I didn't test today and I'm refusing to test today because I'm sick of seeing stark white tests.

Don't lose hope, so many ladies on here have gotten a BFP at even 15dpo or later!

Aww, thanks hun! When will you be testing again??

Sounds good, be strong! I'm refusing to test again until I'm well and late. I'll be in America next week and if she hasn't shown, Ill go buy a trusty walmart cheapie and see what happens. Maybe I'll come back with some good news for DH?

Sounds good, be strong! I'm refusing to test again until I'm well and late. I'll be in America next week and if she hasn't shown, Ill go buy a trusty walmart cheapie and see what happens. Maybe I'll come back with some good news for DH?

Oooh lets hope so, fingers crossed for you x

Temp dropped this morning, right on time. Surely AF is on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back