Why do strangers think it is ok???

DaisieBee

Reaction score
Sorry to rant but am so fed up with complete strangers thinking it is ok to touch my bump! I just wanna tell them to f**k off! :evil:
Also, so many people say 'so how long to go?' and when i tell them am due in may i get 'oh your big' or 'its gonna be a big baby then'. Honestly! Who the hell do they think they are!! Ok, so I do have a healthy sized bump, but looking at other people on here i am not bigger thab the norm! :x

DaisieBee said:
Sorry to rant but am so fed up with complete strangers thinking it is ok to touch my bump! I just wanna tell them to f**k off! :evil:
Also, so many people say 'so how long to go?' and when i tell them am due in may i get 'oh your big' or 'its gonna be a big baby then'. Honestly! Who the hell do they think they are!! Ok, so I do have a healthy sized bump, but looking at other people on here i am not bigger thab the norm! :x

Did you not get the memo when you fell pregnant that tells you you are now public property for comlpete random strangers (and friends and family) to say and do what the hell they like without caring one iota about your feelings? . . . . No? . . . Let me see if I can find mine for you . . .

Since when was is acceptable to go up to a complete stranger and stroke them?!?!? :shakehead: Do that normally and you'd get arrested - do it to a pregnant woman and its ok?!?!? NO :talkhand: ME THINKS NOT!

i get the size thing all the time, but now im over due they sort of step away a bit as they think as soon as i telll them my waters are gonna break, not had a random stranger touch it as of yet but i think that would be the breaking point for me :hug:

well i am getting a visible bump now, and god help the first stranger that tries to touch me, friends so far have all asked me, is it ok to feel your bump, and i say yes, i don't mind friends having a feel if they ask me first, but strangers, hey hands off, and unless you want insults back, button it. come on girls, don't let anyone make you feel uncomfortable or annoyed, we can say what we like and use our hormones as an excuse :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but i won't be taking no crap off no one. :rotfl:

Just got back from having a facial and the therapist says...... again!!!!!!!

"How far gone did you say you were?" I say 20 weeks and she's like "Oh you are so big, you must be eating a lot" :roll: :roll: I'm like "Maybe, but I'm tall, boyfriend's big and tall so I expect Jnr will be big too"

SAME THING SHE SAID 3 WEEKS AGO when I had my face done!!!!! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't even get me started on those that ask " Is your baby moving yet?" AND Put their effing hands on my tummy BEFORE I can respond!!!! :twisted:

One of Alex's friends touched my bump the other day. Well, I say bump, I mean belly :roll: I was like :shock: But he just went "its ok, I love pregnant women" :rotfl: :roll:

one of my relatives touched my bump last week and said i was looking big, i was quite shocked and have to say i dont like it being touched even if its people showing affection. :wall:

My Dad said to me the other day: "God, we can tell you're pregnant, look at the size of your arse" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:D People started to comment on my size around Christmas -

I used to just smile sweetly and say, " Oh, it doesn't still look like a couple of extra mince pies then!" and watch them struggle around trying to say, "Oh...you don't look big at all," despite the comments thirty seconds before!
:rotfl: I've done this before, this time I have a COMEBACK!

Sue

oh i sympafise, however i had my mil poke my bump cas she wanted baby to kick for her and it bloody hurt the other day, i didn't say anything becasue we only just made up from a big bust up :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: i'd normaly politly ask people to leave my bump alone

I know someone who used to grope strangers who touched her bump without asking!! :rotfl: Feel of boob or man bits :rotfl:

My sister did say today bump was small for 6 months but its hard considering I was on the large side when I conceived whereas she was a size 10. I have only recentley started look pregnant from the side but still the same from the front or behind :(

Think you need to get a 'Hands Off The Bump' Tshirt, cheeky so and sos!!!

Am I the only one who likes having my bump groped? :think:

When people talk about my pregnancy I stick my belly out and hope for a pet :D

I think you are, Minxie! :lol:

Obviously DH can touch it whenever he wants (as long as he doesn't do his normal thing of coming up behind me, putting his arms round me and SQUEEZING :roll: ) but for everyone else it's hands off unless they ask first and I give permission!

I've told a friend I'll let her know when it's big enough to touch and when she might feel it kick, but then she is blind, so I think it's a bit different. She asks how I am and asks what changes there've been every time I see her, and it'll be much easier when she can just feel for herself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back