why do men snore...

kitten1102

Reaction score
why do men snore when they sleep on their backs?

coz their balls drop down over their a55hole and block the airway to the brain!!

ha ha ha

.... ive always thought its to remind us that unfortunately they are still breathing.... during the day they talk when there asleep they snore :evil:

Can you feel the love blokes? :moon:

Don't know why they snore but it's really annoying. I always find kicking them works :rotfl:

Well my husband snores whatever way he lays, i kick, punch and have physically kicked him out of the room - he wakes up little girl - but i dont care whn hew does wake her up.

I then kck him out have her in our bed and snuggle :D

I've only found that blokes snore after whisky, or other strong shots, or beer actually... :think: :rotfl:

lozzi said:
.... ive always thought its to remind us that unfortunately they are still breathing.... during the day they talk when there asleep they snore :evil:

that made me laugh sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

lozzi said:

Can you feel the love blokes? :moon:

:lol:
I dunno it's just so annoying! :bored:

Good one! My bloke snores no matter what position he is in. He annoys me during the day and at night when he isn't even awake! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back