Why do I only get pains....

ASD123456

Reaction score
..... on the right hand side?

I have had them basically since the start of the pregnancy, just like a dull ache but only on one side. It annoys me quite a lot! :x

I'm assuming they are nothing to worry about as they have been there for so long, it's just a pain in my a*se!

Alex x

That has conjoured up a abrilliant picture of me at 8 month pregnant with a completely lopsided bump, it would be a sight for sore eyes!
:rotfl:

hehe they will move dont panic :)
i think mine used to favor the right side he still does now at night less organs over there so think they have more room :D
manda xx

mine prefers right side atm too, got a huge shock last nite when i led down and my right side was huge and left side totally flat! first time i've noticed it and praying he doesnt do it constantly though hes been there most of today as well!
Clare x

yep ive been havin pains down the right side as well

I've had the same but in the left (must be a leftie lol)!! MW said it was stretching pains but like manda said could just be the side baby likes xx

My Collier loves the left hand side my cutie like to sleep on that side sooooooooo sweet. :hug:
And most of the punchs kicks and hiccups happen on the left side too. :D

Sounds like round ligament pains you're experiencing. Try laying on the opposite side to the side that has the pain for as long as you can and it may help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back