Why do i need to stop taking ac when ov?

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls,

well the title says it all.....why do we need to stop taking agnus castus when we ovulate? I was telling mum about it earlier and she asked why and i didnt know myself to answer lol all i know is we r meant to stop.

so if i do stop when i ovulate....do i then start it up again wen/if af arrives next cycle?

iv been on it about 2 and a half weeks now (1600mg a day)

thanks girls xxxx

hi bella

i was told it is because its not to be taken during pregnancy and if you conceive you would be pregnant from ovulation. Also, most meds - even herbal stuff are contraindicated in pregnancy as there are no studies to prove otherwise

good luck hun

clara x

ah right so a risk during pregnancy then, okie dokie il be sure to stop once ov thank you hun xxx

I also read the same thing, I think it can cause u to mc. So as soon as ure af arrives u can start taking AC again until u know uve ovulated.

I was just as happy as u wen I got my af after my 63 day cycle it's a great feeling isn't it!

X

yes it definately is! such a relief hun isnt it.

cant wait to start ov'ing and bd'ing and keeping bum in air again! its been like 3 months!! (i have bd'ed in that time mind im not an evil wife lol)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back