Why am I feeling so anxious?!

broody2013

Reaction score
I got my first clear positive OPK last night and early this morning it's now faded back to a negative by lunchtime. So far this cycle we have BDd CD8, 10 12 14 16 17(positive OPK PM) and plan to BD today at CD18 (positive OPK early morning) and then back to every other day. Why am I so anxious? I feel like I've already missed my chance and I haven't even likely Ovd yet! I've given myself a massage I've done breathing exercises and I'm still so panicky! Any advice I have watched some TV which didn't help so I am going to do some cleaning. I am so anxious that I am worried my body will reject any fertilised egg and it's really upsetting me.

Broody I am exactly the same only I haven't even had my positive opk yet. My anxiety is so bad lately, I'm not sleeping at night either. I think when you want something so badly it consumes you up.
To me it sounds like you have got your fertile window well and truly covered so try not to stress about it. Stress is a bad thing for fertility, but I'm the same, this ttc is stressing me out as time isn't on my side.
I wish you the best of luck with your 2 week wait, you've done all you can xx

Last edited:
Broody

Stress has very negative affect on getting PG. Google it. You need to distract your thoughts as much as you can.

Adult colouring book REALLY helps!!! Its called colouring for adults. Get cozy on the sofa and do some colouring until you feel better. Your mind will quiet down for sure. x

Try not to stress about feeling stressed if you know what I mean. It's normal to get anxious and feel overwhelmed by it all. You haven't missed your chance at all, you are well covered. Some people get pregnant from one night, it's often chance and luck that come into play.
Try to distract yourself as much as you can xx

Last edited:
Aww hunny
I know i feel for you ive been stressing out like mad the past few day,
Like the other girls said you've done everything you can and if you get chance to DTD tonight then that's a bonus but I think your covered
My Opk has gone negative too so looks like we certainly are cycle buddies :D

xxxxxxx

Thanks so much for all of your replies. Hubby took me out for a drive and that helped to calm me down so I was really anxious for 2 hours today and that's the worst I've been this cycle so I really hope it won't have affected my chance go OVER this cycle after finally getting a great OPK! Thanks so much to you all for your support xxx

Keep yourself busy. I read a lot. Search for new information. There must be something you like to do a lot.

As experts say you conceive the day you are relaxed. Sending you lots of positive and calm thoughts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back