Whose the pregnant one here?!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Anyone else have a partner that can sleep for England?!

Seriously if I don't wake him he sleeps till 10 am easily. And still complains he is tired all the time.

He blames shift work (he has to change between nights and days) but I'm like hello! I'm growing a baby, up every 2H yet I manage to get up at a reasonable time LOL.

I'm dreading how he will be when baby arrives. He needs about ten hours sleep just to survive :-\

Xx

Don't worry the crying baba will soon get him up. My hubby said "don't worry about me sleeping I can sleep through anything" and I told him that if the baby cried he's http it held next to his lug hole! Lol

I'm sure he'll be fine, he won't have an option

Im quite lucky here. My OH is usually awake before me! He does fall to sleep before me though.

And he wakes much easier than me to lol. :p

Im sure that when baby is here, everything will change. People wake to different noises. So fingers crossed he wakes to LO's calls :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yep I always sleep more than my OH so now I'm preg its no massive change :lol:

after 1 baby my oh still lies in til 12, dosent come to bed til 2am and does as he pleases, having a baby hasnt really affected his life much at all and thats my fault for doing everythign, i get up at 7am with her, look after her all day, put her to bed and then stay up til 11pm just to spend time with him. he barely puts himself out to do anything or spend time with us unless i specifically ask him to so ladies deffo make sure you ask for help or these men take advantage

lol yep I know how u feel :( my OH could sleep on a clothes line im sure a stampede of elephants wouldn't wake him up hehe xx

Yip mine too! A few years ago we decided we would take turns sleeping in at weekends, but now I'm pregnant I'm getting up early to wee or spew so he takes that as he's having the sleep in both days. Grrrr! Also told me to stop wringing so much, had me help him carry the bbq's off the deck today then expected me to help him stain it. Yeah right!

after 1 baby my oh still lies in til 12, dosent come to bed til 2am and does as he pleases, having a baby hasnt really affected his life much at all and thats my fault for doing everythign, i get up at 7am with her, look after her all day, put her to bed and then stay up til 11pm just to spend time with him. he barely puts himself out to do anything or spend time with us unless i specifically ask him to so ladies deffo make sure you ask for help or these men take advantage

Crikey if my husband was like that I'd give him a massive kick up the arse! he's already looking forward to being a full time stay at home dad when I'm back at work after 6 months.

Hats off to you for putting up with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back