Who's up for eviction tomorrow....

moomoo192

Reaction score
in the big baby house :D

Ok so it looks like there is at least one baby being born a day in january.

Lets try and keep this going....

nominees for tomorrow please...........................

Hopefully someone who doesn't have a treacherous snow blocked journey from home to hospital! !!!!!! Maybe those in affected areas of the UK should lay off the pineapple for one night.

Can I nominate myself? Show me the way to the diary room..........

I was thinking Squig or Happy chic...time will tell

ClareBear said:
Hopefully someone who doesn't have a treacherous snow blocked journey from home to hospital! !!!!!! Maybe those in affected areas of the UK should lay off the pineapple for one night.

Can I nominate myself? Show me the way to the diary room..........

so who's had snow then, we were meant to but never.

i said to hubby the other day, guarantee when i go into labour the roads will be snowy/icy and trecherous, he replied..yeah so, have i ever let you down?? god he doesn't realise being stuck in a car with bumps in labour is not a nice place to be or the thought of even maybe delivering in a car :shock:

chrystaltips is further along than me... so really she should go first :rotfl:

you guys are all so close! It's so exciting!!

Where did the time go????

:cheer: :cheer:

Squiglet said:
chrystaltips is further along than me... so really she should go first :rotfl:

yeah but there are so many eager queue jumpers at the moment, everybody pushing in, van't wait there turn, its bound to be somebody else :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Everyone will know when I pop... the forum will go dead quiet.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Everyone can sigh a sigh of relief :wink:

Squiglet said:
Everyone will know when I pop... the forum will go dead quiet.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Everyone can sigh a sigh of relief :wink:

Don't say that, if you lose your internet connection or something stupid we'll all be thinking you're in labour :rotfl:

have you got a text buddy???

moomoo192 said:
Squiglet said:

Don't say that, if you lose your internet connection or something stupid we'll all be thinking you're in labour :rotfl:

have you got a text buddy???

Don't worry Ill make DH come on here and post something... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back