Who's the father

Louise123

Reaction score
Hiya ladies this question is for a friend she just found out she is 8 weeks pregnant but not sure on the father, she isn't sure on last period, she split with her ex and a few days later slept with another guy for a few days, working it out she fell pregnant 4 days before splitting with the ex could it be either of the men? I don't really know myself so crnt really help her lol thankyou

It could definitely be either man. She can speculate all she likes but ultimately the only way she'll know is if she gets a DNA test when the baby is born x

Yes that's what I thought but until baby's born thought I'd see if there was any reassurance for her lol thankyou :) xx

There isn't unfortunately, if its within a few weeks it could easily be either. Female sperm live up to 5 days & ovulation lasts for several days too so it could quite easily be either! My edd takes me back to Xmas eve but I didn't dtd at that time, it was at least 5-6 days before because I had an op & didn't do anything at all over Xmas & new year, so something hung around for a while!!x

There isn't unfortunately, if its within a few weeks it could easily be either. Female sperm live up to 5 days & ovulation lasts for several days too so it could quite easily be either! My edd takes me back to Xmas eve but I didn't dtd at that time, it was at least 5-6 days before because I had an op & didn't do anything at all over Xmas & new year, so something hung around for a while!!x

Bet you're having a girl then???

Bet you're having a girl then???

Nope I'm having a boy.....see there is no rhyme or reason to it!!! weird! x

Hi, Sorry I'm not from this section but like to pop in from time to time to see if I can be of any help. I would have thought surely If she fell preganant before splitting up with her ex then it must be his?? Unless she was seeing both before hand.. Xx

Hi, Sorry I'm not from this section but like to pop in from time to time to see if I can be of any help. I would have thought surely If she fell preganant before splitting up with her ex then it must be his?? Unless she was seeing both before hand.. Xx

If she is sure it was before she broke up it would have to be his but it's probably not possible to date the pregnancy that accurately. Even the dating scan is give or take about 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back