Whos the Daddy?

Think the father is your current boyfriend .5 weeks count from the first day of your last period not from conception day. Is how doctors work it out.

If the hospital dated you at 5 weeks then it must be true and what could you see on the scan because normally you don't see anything on the scan untill 6 weeks if you was 8 weeks then they would have dated you that Hun hope that helps :) and congrats on your pregnancy :) xx

Sent from my AWSOME iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I think it's your current boyfriend Hun because if it was 8 weeks there would be a baby and heartbeat but at your next scan they will properly date you :) xx

Did they not give you a date for next scan Hun? Xx

Ok Hun you need to get in touch with your gp what I did after my scan I went to my gp and then got a maternity pack and left my name and number for midwife then she will get Intouch with you xx

Good luck hunny hope everything goes ok for you and don't worry you will get there in the end xx

It sounds like your current boyfriend is the Dad for sure. You would have conceived Around Nov. 14th based on your lmp. Congrats! Xx

i would say your current boyfriend. as you dates are pretty close to what mine was, 1st day of period 8th Nov, conceived the 21st/22nd (13-14 days after period) and i found out i was PG on the 7th dec!

Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back