Who's still here 37 Weeks + ?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
There was a thread like this a few weeks back, as there is soo many of us now full term!

So i thought i would start another to put everyones due dates? Hope thats okay?

Am i the only one who isn't fed up yet? x

Jan
14th - tiggy
15th - Danti
20th - jojo_2012

Feb
3rd - Youngmummy22
6th - Cazzlou
8th - Verity2011
10th - ButterflyBoo_x

Last edited:
Ooooh great butterfly! I'm here too - 8th Feb!

You're doing better than me - I'm not fed up just exhausted and never thought I would be this desperate for LO to come out (although he needs to hold off until after this weekend!). I've loved having a bump and being pregnant so much but I'm ready to meet him LOL

I really don't feel 8 months pregnant, and think there is no way a baby can be in my belly! i wake up in the morning and forget theres something in there, especially when i find myself led on my belly....

I think i'm coping alot better as i have to keep active and not nap because of running round after Josh!

My bump has to stay in till after the weekend aswell, its Josh's 2nd birthday on monday, and hes having a party on sunday and monday, so i don't want to ruin it for him!

Will add you now, i wonder who will go first out of us? ;) x

I'm here and fed up lol hopefully getting induced next week tho. X

I was due 14 jan and feel mega fed up, I'm convinced this baby is never gonna come out!! X

I'm with you tiggy! Was due on the 15th bit still nowt.. had some bad cramps today but not sure if its just poo pain lol as my IBS has flared up again xx

I'm due today. Lots of signs but no baby :'(
Trying to sleep as much as I can but things keep getting in the way.

I'm with you tiggy! Was due on the 15th bit still nowt.. had some bad cramps today but not sure if its just poo pain lol as my IBS has flared up again xx

Lol for poo pains!! Well at least you are having some pains so something may be happening for you I am not having any pains or twinges what so ever is sooo frustrating!! Xx

Im due Thursday and completely fed up! Bubs head is squishin my bladder rite into my pelvis wich is really uncomfortable not to mention painful. LO was 5 days early so im hoping and praying she gets a riggle on! X

I am due a week on Monday (30th Jan) - not really fed up yet but ready when she is :) have had a few pains since the reflexology session last night but DH would love me to hold off until after tomorrows rugby LOL

I'm due Feb. 8th :). Getting excited... Not fed up, more just worried about being overdue! I still have one more week of work which I am dreading lol.

hi, girls! i'm due monday...and no sign yet! i'm bored waiting and thinking how it's gonna be! i just want to give birth and see my baby! :)

I keep trying to think positive that she'll be here either way in 3 weeks but doesnt seem to help at all! All i can think is how i'd be doing this, making that haha, glad iv got my LO to keep me busy through the days or id go mad :lol: x

hey, i am due on thursday, getting alittle impatient and sore now. I hate waiting for anything, nevermind my first baby. Hope she decides to make an appearance soon. x

Can I sneak in a day early :) ?? Due 12th feb n 37 weeks tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back