WHo's overdue now and how are you dealing with it?

Lewa

Reaction score
Hi!
My due date was Jan 6th, and nothing yet. I've had lots of braxton hicks, even strong enough that I've interpreted them as weak contractions, and they've been regular, increasing in time, intensity and frequenc, and then they just kind of stop.

It's so annoying to sit and wait! My SPD makes it hard to do too many things, and I worry about going out in case m water breaks or something.

Hubby is going crazy waiting.

How are you dealing?

Aw bless you, I'm not pregnant now but I went 8 days over before labour started. I was lucky I felt great and it was sunny at the time so I sat in the garden with a book. I'd hate to be over due now with the poor weather.

Relax and enjoy the last bit of you time. I think I went to waitrose about 4 times from 39 weeks saying "this is my last shop before baby"

Good luck, it won't be long!

I went 2 weeks over and it killed me. I tried everything. Even decorating the house lol.

Nothing worked. They come when their ready.

Hope your not waiting too long.

xxx

Well in a few hours I will be! I don't think baby is going to arrive today...

I am foring mad! I started having mild contractions at 4am this morning 5-6 min apart, and around 11 they got more intense and 3,5 min apart, then they slowed down... But got stronger and more regular, but then they just got really mild. At around 6pm they were so mild I cold take a nap and now I still have them, about 6 min apart, but more like strong BH. It's been 18 hours now! And it's less intense than when it started. My mom picked up our son from kindergarden and he's sleeping over at their house. My husband stayed home from work, but NOTHING happened. This sucks! Why can't he just come already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back