whos next?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
well.. we have had a big gap between people dropping sprogs, then mids and gem and some others dropped.. whos gonna be next?

isnt it great?? we have all been in tri 1 and 2 together everyone who is here now..we ahve all seen each others scans and come through hard, and great times. excitement and sorrow..its just amazing!

aww yeah, i love looking at bump pics now, and remembering back to when we posted in 1st tri and were really excited about having a tiny little bump, and now look! were sleeping on lilo's and sniffing bleach and allsorts!

well emma28 is going to be next i think with her c-section on 20th.
then i want it to be my turn :(

My guess is Moomum!!!

*her c-section is today!*

it really is getting near for us all now. Sometimes i go into Tri 1 to recall all the things that we used to post. All the worries and concerns etc. Although it feels like i have been pregnant forever the time does seem to have flown past.

I guess all in all i have had a good pregnancy. Ok i know i have a worrying condition now but as far as to how i have felt i have been fairly lucky i think.

I have been given a provisional date of NYE for a c-section if not earlier. From day one it has been my least preferred method of birth but now i just want my baby out healthy and safe.

Has been a rollercoaster girl :hug: has been fun riding it with you all :hug:

Its getting so exciting now isn't it :D

Can't believe how quickly time has flown by though :shock:

i know.. its flown! seriously cant believe it. im really enjoying being pregnant.. although i dont feel that big (prob regret saying this in a few weeks) and im not that uncomfy im still loving my sleep.. and im gettign more tired.. im sitting here now and my eyes are burning.. im thinking about taking up day time naps again...

i want to go soon i'm 6 days overdue so hpefully at the most a week :D

i've got further to go then you lot, but it's still flown past...!! i can't wait to read the next birth story from a tri-3er! :cheer:
we're all going to have our babies soon! :shock: :shock: :cheer:

Ellied said:
it really is getting near for us all now. Sometimes i go into Tri 1 to recall all the things that we used to post. All the worries and concerns etc. Although it feels like i have been pregnant forever the time does seem to have flown past.

I guess all in all i have had a good pregnancy. Ok i know i have a worrying condition now but as far as to how i have felt i have been fairly lucky i think.

I have been given a provisional date of NYE for a c-section if not earlier. From day one it has been my least preferred method of birth but now i just want my baby out healthy and safe.

Has been a rollercoaster girl :hug: has been fun riding it with you all :hug:

Ooo I went into first tri today and was looking at some of the posts... remembering how scary it was back then... :shock: Not because of labour, but the possibility of miscarriage was so high.. etc... it seems like so long ago.. :think: And now it's nearly all over.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mind you back when you were in first and second tri, you used to come into third tri and read all the birth stories from people you barely knew... and now the names that are popping up are people you know... and your thinking OMG she was only a few weeks ahead of me.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think when Laetitica, NIE and xCarly go.. then it will really sink in that I'm going too... :)

Awwww I'll miss posting in the tris... :(

Well I am going to guess Moomum too. (Cheating a little) But then I am happy for Susie to beat me but I hope I'm next in line. :pray:

NIE said:
Well I am going to guess Moomum too. (Cheating a little) But then I am happy for Susie to beat me but I hope I'm next in line. :pray:

Don't hold your breath! Hopefully I will have LO tomorrow and it won't be cancelled again :evil:

I want my turn next!!! :lol:
not due till 2nd jan, but am 36wks 2dy n think I gon die lol! xx

i say moomum too :lol:

Its gone really quickly for me too but its slowing down now i feel :roll: maybe when i get stuck into the xmas stuff it'll fly by.

i've really enjoyed going thru the tri's with you girls, dont wanna lose this contact after so where do we go when we've had our babies??? hope that wasn't a dumb question :oops: but i dont really get the time to look around this forum.

You know, it's weird. I remember seeing someone say they missed their bump after having the baby. I'm starting to agree with them. My pregnancy went so quickly, and now I have a little girl to hold and cherish. Where has this year gone? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back