Who's looking at names already? ;)

I have my names picked out already :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yeah we've started to think. Havent got a boys name, current girl fave is Amelia

Haha glad it isn't just me! Have a feeling it'll take us weeks yet though so should keep us occupied! I've found quite a few girl's names but boy's names are so tough, and my cousins already have 4 boys between them, 3 with names I would have picked myself damn it!

I have looked and looked and can't find anything both me and bf like :(

I'm a huge fan of Johnny Depp so I like the name Johnny lol...but he doesn't...I kinda like Jessica but he doesn't :wall2:

We've been looking! Think me and my oh have come to a decision, but we've decided we're gonna keep it to ourselves until baby is born :) xx

i have! got my mind set on a boys name. its not changed since we found out we're expecting. girls name is harder though. liked a couple then went off them! xx

i cant decide, im waiting til the scan so i can find out what names i will be picking x

eve discussed it. but not really made any decisions :)

i think about names sometimes.

i want to choose something that means something to me.
because i would have liked that, i was named after a storybook mole. bit weird.

I've been thinking of baby names since I was about 16!! I'll be fine if I have 2 babies, any more then I will have to think of more :S

A storybook mole?That's interesting! I always liked Eve or Evie but now they are so popular it has put me off.I want something a bit unusual but that's easier said than done without being too off the wall! Also some names sound good as adults but not as children and vice versa

I like the name Gracie, but as you said, I don't think it would sound good for an adult.

i was thinking Jasmine for a girl, or Zelda.

Jasmine, because i was totally obsessed with princess jasmine from aladdin when i was little.
and Zelda because i am a nintendo nerd!

you are right, some names just dont sound right on children, but the thing is, when the child grows up, everyone would have gotten used to the name.

just like i suit my name, but if i had been called something different, i would have suited that, because thats how everyone would know me.
this probably doesnt make sense, im very tired!

weve got loads of potential names.

harmione- girl
elaina-girl
kathrine- girl

ethan- boy
elijah-boy

i love a name for a week then change my mind. lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads