whopping cough vaccine - ladies who have had it

NicNak1

Reaction score
I had my vaccine yesterday and ever since ive had it i have felt rubbish. Dont know how to explain it. Obvs have a sore arm which is understandable but just feel terrible in general, feel sick, abit of a sore stomach, sore head but not a headache, although i did have a bad headache yesterday. Has anyone else felt like this after the vaccine? Xx

Hey Hun I had mine on mon an been feeling really tired and appetite is rubbish which isn't like me at all don't know if its just normal this stage in pregnancy or if its something to do wit the vaccine I'm starting to feel a bit better today though x

I just had a mega sore arm that went really hard and red and swollen.

But none of the above symptoms hun.
Its not a live vaccine so none of them should be linked to the jab.
Might me coming down with sumin hun. Best spk to gp tho xx

I didn't feel 100% but wasn't ill with it I think if it continues speak to mw

I felt rubbish after mine, the day after I had a fever kept going hot and cold and ached all over I had no energy or anything. I still felt rubbish day after that but forced myself to get up and have a shower in the afternoon then started feeling better. If you look into the after affects on adults for the vaccine it is actually quite common that people feel rubbish for couple days after xx

I had mine yesterday and feel ok although a bit more tired than usual but that might just be the general third tri tiredness creeping in. The nurse did warn me I might get a headache though so maybe it's normal to feel a bit rubbish after.xxx

Yeah did she not say that could happen? All jabs can make U feel a bit off it huni don't worry xxx totally normal x

Yeah she said i would have a sore arm and would get a headache but nothing about how im feeling now. Yeah i might be coming down with something and its not related at all to the vaccine. Ill see how i go. I still feel terrible this morning but that could be because i hardly had any sleep last night.

Thank you for responding ladies. Xx

I had mine last week and had no symptoms at all!

But have read it's normal to feel a bit unwell etc... hope it clears up soon xx

Looking back,I had a headache afterwards which haven't had for ages,so must of been linked.No other symptoms

I also had mine yesterday. Have a little bit of a sore arm at the top, but nothing bad enough to affect anything I do. Also have no other symptoms at all. My nurse and MW said I should experience any side effects beside a sore arm.

My arm was sore for a few days but other than that I was ok. They did warn me it could make me feel 'generally unwell' though so I think it is normal. If it goes over a couple of days maybe get a professional opinion but I wouldn't worry just yet x

Thanks for your help ladies. Yeah the sore arm is abit of a pain, i cant sleep on it and i always sleep on that side lol and my other side aches because im lying on it so much lol. Never mind. Hopefully ill start feeling better by the end of today, ill drink plenty of fluids to make sure i dont dehydrate. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back