Whoopsy, it was too tempting!

Becs

Reaction score
I just found this website and the clothes are to die for. As hubby has been on at me to get ready for when my bump appears I thought I would just get a couple of bits. £340 from the joint account later... :oops:

I hope bump comes soon :pray:

http://www.isabellaoliver.com

:rotfl: whooops! They are lovely, some sexy dresses and tops. But alittle bit pricey! Just say they will roll over to when you are pregnant next time and then you can sell them on ebay! TO ME! obv at a very reduced rate!

bobtheunfortunateone said:
:rotfl: whooops! They are lovely, some sexy dresses and tops. But alittle bit pricey! Just say they will roll over to when you are pregnant next time and then you can sell them on ebay! TO ME! obv at a very reduced rate!

Oooo, gooood plan!!!

i dont even have to look on the site to see the prices :wall:

hahaha, at least you'll look stunning hun :cheer:

also try, that they are for Christmas day and New Years day! (any anniversaries, birthdays coming up!) You have to look nice!

Call me cheap but i have got a couple of nice tops from Asda - wore one the other day - £3!!!

Not got much of a figure anymore so nice dresses are out the window!

Ooooooo Im not even gonna look again, it was the first mat website I looked at a few months ago and fell in love with ALL the clothes :cry: :cry:

P.S what did you get?

I got these and they arrive tomorrow :dance:

preggyclothes.jpg

Thing is Tilly, I have absolutely no sign of a bump yet so, I can't wear them yet :(

Excellent notion Tilly, I'll turn up to work tomorrow with a pillow stuffed up my top.

"La, la, laaaa, yes it just popped out last night"

P.S When did yours start to appear?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

you could model them with a cushion to see what they will look like though :D

Erm, my bump properly appeared at about 12 weeks and now Im absolutely HUGE or what feels like huge to me. I used to wear 11-12 year old clothes where I was so tiny :oops: I love my bump but everyone keeps asking is it twins and some man estimated I was 7-8 months pregnant the last week...cheeky sod.

I love the stuff from there, but its too expensive for me :(

I have some of her stuff and you wont be dissapointed, the jeans and trousers are sooooo comfi. Also the wrap dress is just to die for and looks amazing on if anyone is looking for something comfi but nice for christmas.

Wish i'd not looked now :( want them all!! Lovely clothes becs you'll look fab. x

There's some georgous clothes there! Out of my price range though unfortunately :cry:
OH whinged when I spent £80ish in mothercare on 2 pairs of jeans and 3 tops! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back