Whoops!!!

ZoeM1

Reaction score
:wave:

Hi Everyone...

Well...I've had a funny few days since last Wednesday.................................. cause I gave birth to a baby girl three weeks early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: She was supposed to be due on 28th Jan!!

I stopped working on 1st Jan and had planned to do loads of nice things with my whole month off work before the baby arrived!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last Tuesday, we had a stupid row over the DVD player at 11.15 pm. I slammed the bedroom door, then my waters broke on the landing :rotfl: By 11.45, we were on our way to the hospital and my contractions were 2-3 mins apart and 50 secs long!! :shock:

Then at 6.36 am on Wed morning, I gave birth to Evie Mae and she weighed 6 lbs 4ozs.

Tip for anyone thinking that they have loads of time to pack their hospital bag when they leave work.......JUST DON'T. It's not very pleasant trying to order your hubbie to get things together for you when you are having such strong contractions!!

Zo

omg!! congratulations!! :hug: :hug:

as for your waters breaking....... anyone fancy an argument?? :twisted: :twisted:

oh wow! edit your heading or people wont see youve had her!

you must be so proud! well done, cant wait to see pics xxxx

OMG Congrats hun

Kimbo said:

as for your waters breaking....... anyone fancy an argument?? :twisted: :twisted:

Think i might start on hubby tomorrow, if the argument don't work, the making up afterwards might :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
OMG Congrats hun

Kimbo said:

Think i might start on hubby tomorrow, if the argument don't work, the making up afterwards might :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Argument thing don't work :rotfl: :rotfl: Tried it with DH and Tia (last night with Tia over her homework, I really lost it with her.. )

CONGRATULATIONS :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations! :cheer:

waters breaking because of a DVD player! How very dramatic! It really made me giggle! :rotfl:

Congratulations!!!

Mental note to self.....argue over electrical stuff slam a door and keep my fingers crossed hahaha!!!!!

Even though last time for me i was stood with my mum(for moral support) for 3hours watching my brothers headstone being put in and my waters broke that evening haha!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back