Whooping Cough

Copterpops

Reaction score
Right, I have no idea when to get this. When did everyone else have theirs? Midwife said between 28 and 32 weeks, but not sure if I'm better at the earlier end or later end.

I have my anti d injection next Thursday when I'll be 28+3. Not sure if I can cope with both at the same time.

I'm 28w and was supposed to have it today but i was ill. I dint think it matters,when tbh

Not sure when the best time is but I'm 28+4 and having my bloods, whooping and anti d tomorrow. You apparently need the bloods done before the anti d though xxx

I had mine today 28+5. I was the next free app from turning 28wks with the nurse. For me if ratger book it so u dnt forget x

Last edited:
I had mine late think it was at 32 weeks x

I had my bloods and anti-d yesterday and would have had whooping cough then as well only it was a different clinic that does it, so had it today instead. I was 28+4. I'm on half term from work so it suited me getting it done this week along with everything else.

I had my anti D done at 28 weeks and my whooping cough this tuesday, was 31 weeks. My midwife just mentioned and booked mine in for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back