wholl be 1st

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
who will have theire baby first - sorry if i have missed neone - good luck girlies - or right a post saying babsi as i cant add it to the poll

your forgot me, but I can near enough guarantee that it won't be me lol

I bet it will be layla!!!!

Come on girlies!!!!!

Hello

I vote Layla as well, its so hard to tell though nut thats my guess if im wrong oh well. Hmmm now we jsut gotta wait and see.
Katrina :D

your all going to jinx me! lol

I had the best nights sleep ever last night, tipical! lol woke up today feeling so awake and got lots of energy.

going to make the most of it and go food shopping then clean the house i think.

after my contractions/tightenings the other night i was half expecting it to happen again last night

Well wishful thinking would like to say me,me,me but who knows I'm going with Layla!

I think it will be layla too. Although I want to say ME ME ME!!! Please. So fat and fed up! Could someone at least pop and then it will give the rest of us the right kind of thoughts to push out these little bumps........ PLEASE

no pressure then! lol

well i have just got back from shopping, brought 2 pineapples which i entend to eat today.
me and Jase had an argument last night so we have some making up to do tonight, hehe :wink:

still got to hoover and mop the whole house so with any luck, with all that combined, something should happen!

Layla, this is getting really wierd now.

Last night i didn't have cuddles cos i felt knackered so i just went to bed and slept without waking up once- woke up bright as a button this morning at 7 and had cuddles then!!

So you never know something might set of later, i am doing all my washing, washing all bedding etc just to make sure everything is done in case i do go in.
It's mad what goes through your mind, Andy can use a washer but i just felt better knowing it is done!! Lol

Hello

Layla you should eb happy we think its you, were sending you our labour vibes lol.
I was in pain again as well yesterday but eased off once again :x
Oh well, but i feel so awake cuz i slept five hours havent done that in a long time, and as well am gonna clean my house as its friday and needs to be done. Ive been lazy all week so hopefully my energy right now, will help me get things done!!
Well ill be waiting for a post saying someone is in labour this weekend , good luck everyone.
Katrina :D

i think it will be layla. although like stealers fan i wanna say ME ME ME. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! i had no sleep at all last nite :cry: i just want to hold s/he now

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going with "Steelers fan". Just a gut feeling!
Good luck everyone
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back