Who uses Ecover..

zebrastripes

Reaction score
My mother and I reached a deal: she'll chuck out her cupboard full of bathroom and kitchen cleaning napalm if I buy the Ecover :lol:

Just wondered,who uses it nd is it good-also.where'd you get it

My mum does and she uses loads of things - I have seen the kitchen cleaner and some other stuff (can't remember :lol:)

It seems good - I might try the washing powder

Oh and I have seen it in Tesco and Sainsburys

It's a brand of environmentally friendly washing powder,cleaning spray,etc :D

Tescos have a good range, also their own brand eco stuff. I use the washing up liquid, spray cleaner, toilet duck and non bio washing powder and conditioner. I have found they are all good, especially the washing up liquid, but the clothes washing things dont smell as nice as other brands - clean but not scented so much.
I also use soda crystals dissolved in warm water for doing floors and tiles which is really good and v cheap!
I reckon its gotta be better than the chemical stuff anyway....

clarey said:
Tescos have a good range, also their own brand eco stuff. I use the washing up liquid, spray cleaner, toilet duck and non bio washing powder and conditioner. I have found they are all good, especially the washing up liquid, but the clothes washing things dont smell as nice as other brands - clean but not scented so much.
I also use soda crystals dissolved in warm water for doing floors and tiles which is really good and v cheap!
I reckon its gotta be better than the chemical stuff anyway....

The Nature range at Tesco? or to that effect :lol:

I have the non bio washing powder and fabric softener and I like them

I use Ecover for everything except clothes washing, use Fairy for that. Have always found Ecover fine, not really a heavy duty cleaner but certainly smells better than lots of strong stuff . I like the Ecover washing up liquid for the baby's bottles, very mild.

i use ecover for everything, inc clothes washing - it gets OHs cricket gear clean, so i can't ask much more of it :wink: i just add a bit of vanish powder if i'm washing anything truly filthy.

i also use wash balls (you can get them from lakeland plastics); they last a ridiculous amount of washes and they're fab, especially for things that aren't actually 'dirty' like towels, socks, jumpers...

oh, and i make my own cleaning stuff out of white vinegar, lemon juice & baking soda - shifts far more than expensive products from the shops!

i love ecover too...... but if u buy from internet like www.ecotopia.co.uk they have the proffesional range which is alot more cheaper and stronger then the normal range. smells alot nicer too. they all need to be diluted down, but its about 20ml to 5 litre so will lasts years.

i run an eco friendly cleaning company, and this is the only brand we use, and occasionaly bio-d for washing the cloth's.

heres the full range they do...

http://ecotopia.co.uk/index.jsp?cName=b ... &mnu=1

paradysso said:
i love ecover too...... but if u buy from internet like www.ecotopia.co.uk they have the proffesional range which is alot more cheaper and stronger then the normal range. smells alot nicer too. they all need to be diluted down, but its about 20ml to 5 litre so will lasts years.

i run an eco friendly cleaning company, and this is the only brand we use, and occasionaly bio-d for washing the cloth's.

heres the full range they do...

http://ecotopia.co.uk/index.jsp?cName=b ... &mnu=1

Great,thanks for that! :cheer:

I bought some at tesco's today,I made my mum throw out her Febreeze and the rest of the CS gas :lol: It was hard,but she was strong and got through it :rotfl:

they do make cleaning a little harder, but the nice fresh smell without any crappy chemicals makes up for it. and u dont need to wear yucky rubber gloves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back