Who started weaning at 4 months

That was just baby rice, which was fine she didn't mind it. But tonight she had pear and banana (which I wasn't going to do til next week but she was keen!) and she LOVED it. Scoffed it. Smacking her lips and asking for more!

She's still having 5x 9oz bottles a day alongside this new meal, I have no idea where she's putting it!! I'm afraid I'll go to the clinic and they'll tell me she's doubled in size :lol: xx

I'm so pleased to hear you say this! Meri also has 4-5 9oz bottles a day, has done from quite early! Loads of ppl say to me that they have never known a baby have so much milk!! Phew! Makes me feel so much better. Ha ha.

Its going pretty well now, she's enjoying different flavours. Today's sweet potato and parsnip was a hit!

We've just tried baby porridge for the first time at 19 weeks she loved it!

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

For the past 2 nights iv given my LO a bowl of porridge at 5pm, he's enjoying it. Last night he was opening his mouth for the spoon. It's only 1 spoonful of porridge with water, but will do that for a week and then maybe introduce something else xxx

For the past 2 nights iv given my LO a bowl of porridge at 5pm, he's enjoying it. Last night he was opening his mouth for the spoon. It's only 1 spoonful of porridge with water, but will do that for a week and then maybe introduce something else xxx

Lolly the only thing I'd look out for is some porridges (even the ones that say 4+ months) have either gluten or dairy in them. I've had to buy rice instead of porridge cos I'm sticking to the no allergens before 6 months due to my brother being coeliac. I believe there's a cow & gate one that has no gluten but has milk powder, and another one that's vice versa!! I've gone for Boots Organic Baby Rice but when I looked at the porridge in the same range it wasn't gluten free. Totally up to you though! Go with what you think suits your LO xx

Thanks Leesey!!! I noticed the same too!! Think it's the heinz one that has gluten in. His dad, and mil are ceoliacs! I'd rather avoid the gluten than the milk. My sister has gluten and lacto allergies and she was exclusively breastfed till 6 months... Iv spoken to the HV regarding the family history in both sides and she says that they won't bother about it till he's 5 unless he's showing signs of symptoms.xxx

Broccoli is an interesting one to try lol!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355346940.367289.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355346957.113023.jpg

It gets everywhere! Still digging it out from under my fingernails!

Hehe looks fun!
I've just ordered that highchair is it good?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Love our high chair! It's a Cosatto noodle. It's perfect for us as lightweight to store away, hight adjustable and easy to clean!

Love our high chair! It's a Cosatto noodle. It's perfect for us as lightweight to store away, hight adjustable and easy to clean!

Another vote for the noodle!! It fits so easily in my car and will be brilliant at Christmas when we have a few houses to go to for food!

I looked at the noodle :) looks good!! I went for mamas and papas Snax. It's amazing too xxx

Another vote for the noodle!! It fits so easily in my car and will be brilliant at Christmas when we have a few houses to go to for food!

Ooh good :)
I went for the red stripey seaside one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90