Who Needed To Poo?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by chuck2005, Jul 27, 2005.

?

Did anyone poo jut before the got a positive result>?

1. yes i pooed all the time?

2. no i didnt, u have an upset tummy thats all ?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chuck2005

chuck2005 Well-Known Member

can anyone tell me if they had sore mild tummy cramps, needed to poo alot more and restless at night im not due my period until 2weeks time, could it be a period or a baby? oooh keep your fingers crossed buut tell me what you think it could be lol xxx :?: :?: :? :? :? :( :(

2. Guest

Sorry hun I wish I knew - I have the most funny pooing habits before I was Pg, and even more now I am PG! Never once a day regularity - always twice a day or not for a few days! (TMI I know :roll: ) So I really couldn't say. Sorry babe - hope you get the result you want soon x

3. Sarahe

Sarahe Well-Known Member

Hi Chuck2005,

I am the same for the last few days I am the feeling off needing to go and i have a lot of Wind (sorry)

x

4. Guest

Wind is one I remember :lol: - I had alot more of that when I first found out - :roll:

5. chuck2005

thanx guys, keep me posted on how use all get on i just hate th feeling when a negy preggy test appears, all i want is a healthy baby x

6. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Hi Chuck,

I just kept weeing like crazy before I did a test - sorry!

7. chuck2005

i feel like this is never going to happen, i always think, i hope im pregnant at christmas, but the more i think that the quicker christmas is coming and th less i am getting pregnant.....i hate this feeling of want, i just want to hold my baby in my arms and no that nothing eles matters except it......

keep me posted x