Who lost the most weight in 2007?

3 and a half stones idk if thats the most or not?

i probably also gained the most while i was pregnant hehe :shhh:

Iv lost too much & dont know why as havent been trying to :? so that doesnt count
the stress of having 2 kids i expect ! :lol:

Not counting from when we were pregnant??
I started SW a few months after having Dan but I lost about 10lb before joining in April. I've lost 31lb on Slimming World (although I haven't been back since christmas yet!) so about 41lb in all, although more if you count my Dan weight as off 1st Jan :wink: :rotfl:

I think it should mean weight lost through diets etc not from being pregnant (in my opinion) otherwise I could say 2 stone but look at me I'm a shrimp and was before I was pregnant so I don't think that should count. But shoot me down if you disagree :) I thought the question was for diet/slimming people, cos not everyone on here has had babies.

no I agree, not when you were pregnant but what you have lost since, or just lost :D

...........(I was never weighed when I was pregnant, I can only guess how much I weighed :shock: :shock: :rotfl:)

oh well dont count mine then mine was all pregnancy gain/loss hehe

i lave lost 2 stone in 5 weeks with slimming world in 2007 started in november - do i count ? i did the crimbo weight loss chanallge but i joinged way way after they started it. :lol: but still lost the most out of all of us if u check the thread...can i enter the comp ?? :pray:

rhian you are doing so well hun 22LBS in 5 weeks!! :cheer: :cheer:
I bet your book is looking great with all those stickers :lol:
Don't forget to pop back into the losing weight thread, me and Rach are back on track now!

Shell...........please don't count me in this one as I'm not sure what I weigh right now. I'm not getting weigh at SW until next Friday and I know I have put on a few lbs over christmas :) thanks
(you're doing a sterling job btw hun :D )

I lost 33lbs :)

Thats NOT including the "baby weight loss" if yo uinclude that as well then its nearing 5stone :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back