Who likes cake?

Chazabell

Reaction score
I like cake, so much my friend and i are setting up our own side line. So....

Firstly can i ask you to follow us on Twitter @BakingDaysCakes

Secondly like us on Facebook - Baking Days

Thirdly....whats you favourite cupcake flavour??

:) xxxx

i love cake and i love cup cakes ill eat all flavors off to try find you on facebook xxxxxxxx

Oh my I absolutely adore cupcakes! They are the best thing ever! My two favourites are peanut butter and also chocolate orange! Mmm but love red velvet, caramel and malteser!

Last edited:
Mmmm red velvet cakes are amazing. And I also love vanilla cupcakes! Mmmmm!! Xxx

Red velvet is delicious. Any cream cheese frosting gets my vote, especially orange flavoured. I love baking, I have sooo many baking cookbooks, lots from USA. But my forte is cheesecakes and chewy cookies. Just finished a large consoling slab of my Malteser cheesecake!

Hubby makes peanut butter cupcakes! Amazing! Mmmm!

I love cake! I like all kinds of toffee/chocolate/fudge flavours.
Off to look for you on fb now..

I love making cupcakes my fave is sticky toffee pudding or lemon both from the hummingbird bakery book. Good luck with it! Xxxx

Terrys chocolate orange cupcakes are my favourite!!!!! x

Oooo you girls would love my cookies and cream cupcakes :)

Im gonna trial the peanut butter one's me thinks xxx

My favourite is raspberry ripple type cupcakes - vanilla creme and raspberry jam, i know it just sounds like a victoria sponge but, well, the classics are always the best :good:

lovely! i'm a humingbird fan too but my fave flavours are orange too and raspberry ripple same as louise. peanut butter sounds lush and cookies and cream!! yum!! i'm gonna follow you on fb too (not on twitter) xx

I've seen them Chaz!

They look lush!!

I'm obsessed with Reeses peanut butter cups so I would love peanut butter cup cakes.

You could do a kids one with jelly babies on top and a jammy jelly filling like in a jammy doughnut! or a jammy dogers one with the biccies on top!

Good luck! :)

xx

Wow Chaz just seen the cup cakes on face booked! .. And liked! The marshmallow ones look fab! The magnolia bakery in New York do some great cup cakes. Why don't you Google them? Btw my favourite flavour is just a simple vanilla, you cannot beat the oldies. Xxxxc

i love lemon cupcakes with lemon buttercream nom nom nom nom nom xxxx
ill add on FB xx

lemon curd cream frosting, not everyones taste but i LOVE it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back