WHO IS..............

MissGobby

Reaction score
...................Getting excited for christmas??? :cheer: :cheer:

i cant bloody wait now hehe im getting all excited....you should see my bedroom....you cant see the floor for presents haha!!!

woohoooo

p.s. hope everyone is alright :wave:

me i went xmas shopping today got soo much only a few things left to get now
gotta get a tree and decs though have spotted that woolworths have got decs for like £1 and a tree (ok so it aint great) for £2 so il be getting them i think :)
manda xx

:wave:
i'm not really excited this year :(
i'm excited to get it out of the way cos baby's coming afterwards, but i think its cos we have nothing planned and i can't go out celebrating! lol
i'd rather that february hurried up! :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: I'm well excited this year. Last year didn't feel like christmas as I was just waiting for bubba to come. This year though is Dan's first christmas and his first birthday a week later, so big time excited :cheer:

I'm not that excited tbh :|

I'm much more excited abot the arrival of LO in January!!! :cheer: :D

It's totally taken the shine off xmas for me this year!!! I just want to get the festive bits over and done with then baby Evie can arrive safe and sound!!!!

I like seeing stephen enjoy playing with his new pressies, but for me its another day except theres more cooking involved and clearing up wrapping paper!

But the plus side too it I get to spend all day with the family.

I will be excited a bit more closer to it but not at the mo :(

Yes, all excited in our house as it's our LO's first Christmas. Can't wait.

I canny wait. I love christmas!!!! Pressies, decorations, food, family, crap telly...... I love it all!!!!

We might be going to the Lake District in the campervan for christmas. How cool is that?!! And yep we have a heater :wink:

Lou :)

Me!!! only got to get a couple more bits for the boys.

I'm very excited! It snowed yesterday so I decided it was time to start singing Christmas snow songs :D I haven't started wrapping presents yet as I prefer to decorate the house first (and I'll wait until December to do that) and sit singing along to songs, drinking mulled wine. I got a bit destressed about mulled wine, or the lack of it this year, but then I found a site called lono with low alcohol wine (less than 0.5%) so I'll still be able to have lots of mulled wine! Hooray! :dance:

Me too I love christmas and I cant wait to take Jonah on the santa steam train :cheer:

This is gonna be the best christmas ever- unless I end up in labour

I was hoping to get all organised and do my xmas shopping before the baby arrived. Well that went down the pan...

..along with preparing stews to be frozen!

I am sooooooooooooooo excited about it to!! I luuuuuurrrrrvvvvvvveee christmas and new year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back