Who is finding out?

I hate surprises so don't know why I'm doing it to myself. Our mums and dads are happy we aren't finding out its more the older generation that don't I think. I said to OH maybe we should find out and not tell anyone but he would tell his mummy, bloody mummies boy haha x

Lol jess my OH is exactly the same!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I'm team yellow and really looking forward to the surprise! Luckily OH and I both feel the same way!

team yellow for me too, luckily both me and OH want the surprise phew. lol

I will want to know at 20week scan (will be nearly 21 weeks by my scan date though...). I've decided against a private scan early though, as i really don't care which team i end up on :)

I know.
I found out at 16w in a private gender scan. That was mainly because I was so worried about cleft palate (some of you will remember the thread) and could not wait til 20w as I was going out of my mind with anxiety.

I have always been team yellow, with my other pregnanies. Nothing better than the surprise!!!!! But I am finding so ard this time.

I found out. Im not very good with surprises. Plus as I knew id end up having a preference one way or the other, I wanted time to get over any possible disappointment.
I wanted a girl but turns out im quite a flippant person cuz after an afternoon of very mild disappointment, im chuffed to bits now that im having a boy! Id never have wanted that small bit of disappointment to taint the birthday.

I was looking at boys clothes the next day and nearly started crying because I was just so happy! !! Lol what a psycho!

I want to find out but OH wants a surprise so I have given in and agreed to stay team yellow x

I am team yellow all the way. This is gonna be my biggest little suprise ever. My family and OH protested but I can't wait to find out. Roll on August.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back