Who is finding out?

CrazyChic

Reaction score
I'm just wondering and nosey to be honest of who is finding out what sex they are having or unsure.

We are find out but my sister isn't but I'm just under 4weeks ahead of her so got a feeling when we find out she will lol

Xx

Last edited:
I'm finding out! i can't wait to find out the sex!!! still got five weeks to wait though, so impatient lol xxx

I'm not finding out... Yet.
I say yet because there's every chance I could change my mind along the way, but as of now I don't want to find out :)

I found out today im having a little blue bundle im far to impatint to wait i think if they could tell me today i would have paid for a gender scan later on xxx

We didn't find out. I really want to know now though, and I have to wait another 14 weeks till I can :-(

I'm team pink and all is healthy so hAppy all is healthy I did not mind blue or pink I also found out today x

We found out at the earliest opportunity by having a private scan at 15+1...no idea how people wait!!!!x

Could you all do the poll please ladies so will be easier to see results :)

Aww congrats Nat. I really have no choice what we having I keep changing my mind what it could be lol

Xx

Def Team Yellow !!! Can't wait to push that but harder to see a winky or not lol !!

no idea how people wait!!!!x

They have horrible stroppy husbands who guilt them into staying team yellow ;-)

In that case I am the horrible stroppy wife! Haha

I couldn't find out, it would just ruin it for me. I didn't speak to hubs for two days because he gave me an early Christmas present! I really like surprises lol

My OH is desperate to find out but I'm adamant to stay team yellow. I'm just looking forward to the surprise after delivery!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

no idea how people wait!!!!x

They have horrible stroppy husbands who guilt them into staying team yellow ;-)

In that case I am the horrible stroppy wife! Haha

I couldn't find out, it would just ruin it for me. I didn't speak to hubs for two days because he gave me an early Christmas present! I really like surprises lol

Me too Mrs Hop. I want something to look forward to at the end of all the pushing and shoving.. That's one of the best bits. Not found it the last two times so not going to this time either. xxx

I'm having an early scan on Monday so I can find out. I'm impatient x

Team blue literally the happiest I've ever been :) found out Wednesday at 14+4 x

I hate surprises so don't know why I'm doing it to myself. Our mums and dads are happy we aren't finding out its more the older generation that don't I think. I said to OH maybe we should find out and not tell anyone but he would tell his mummy, bloody mummies boy haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back