Who has a name or names picked?

Bee

Reaction score
I don't have an clue!

Just wondered who has or hasn't got their names picked

Yes for a girl no for a boy so what do I vote?! :think:

It was a no brainer for us really and we had names settled on almost straight away. There is no short list, just a boys name and a girls. Of course there are others we like, but unless we both really feel our chosen names won't work then we are sticking to them.

We've decided to not tell people the names we've chosen, nor the sex of the baby should we find out. TBH I'm a bit of a believer in having some surprises left in this day and age for my family and friends :roll:

No, no no!!!!

If he had been a she then, YES.

yup - although OH and i haven't actually confirmed it with each other, there's only one boys name that we like, so i'm sure that we'll be going with that when he's born. and his middle names were always going to be OH's name and OH's father's name as its a tradition in his family.

having said that, the posts in tri 3 about the sex being wrong are getting me all paranoid, so if trog does actually come out a little girl, then we won't have the foggiest what to call her! :rotfl:

i have no idea on names yet, me and OH cant agree on them :D

dont know what to vote

i have a boys name but unsure for a girl :?

we couldnt agree on a name til i was 36 weeks pregnant.

we are really struggling 2!!!!!!

we like Alfie, Jack then he can have AJ for short
but we also love the name Finley, its sooooo soooooo hard!!! :wall:

dont have a clue!
if it was a girl then it would be a different story but im struggling with this one lol not getting no help from bubz dad either hes useless :wall: :wall:

yes, well kinda. I have 2 definite's for a girl with others I like. My partner likes one definite for a boy which I like but have others I like for a boy too and he picked Jack's name so it should be my turn now!!!

we had one of each girl and boy , decided on the first week we found out we were expecting!

luckily we have the same taste in pretty much everything :)

definately have our boys name, had it b4 i was pregnant :lol:

havnt got a girls name yet :?

We have our little girls name sorted but as for boys we cant seem to find any we like

iv already had my baby but iv voted no coz at ur stage in pregnancy i hadnt picked. we didnt decide til i was nearly full term!

trixipaws said:
iv already had my baby but iv voted no coz at ur stage in pregnancy i hadnt picked. we didnt decide til i was nearly full term!

yeah I'm thinking thats whats going to happen with me - I have no idea at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back