Who else spends more money on babies than themselves?

Mrs Wibbily

Reaction score
No wonder i have no money for clothes! I have worked out today that a good 80% of my money goes on the boys! My treats are a couple of books that I constantly intend to read but am so knackered I never actually get round to it!

Anyone else skint because of their baby? Xx

Yes! Everytime I go shopping for me/oh/food or house stuff I end up getting Enid something and half the time not getting why I even went out for! I'm always buying larger sized clothes and little toys without meaning to!

My clothes come from ebay - partly as I am a good stone heavier than I want to be but mainly as I spend all my money on James!!

He has his own money from when he was born and Crimbo but we don't use that.

xxxxxxx

Everything is for Harry!! I only buy necessities for myself now but when I'm out I'm always looking for toys or something for Harry... Such is motherhood eh?! xx

Yes totally, I never have anything for myself I get much more pleasure getting things for my beautiful baby xx

I'm waiting for a tax rebate so i can use some for a new wardrobe!! I literally live in Primark tshirts and jeans while the boys are kitted out in lovely clothes lol x

This is the story of my life! :lol: my little man is spoilt! I went shopping for myself the other day, as my wardrobe is full of stuff that doesn't fit me and ended up spending all the money in Next kitting Ethan out in the next size up! I just can't help myself haha xx

Yup! Same here I spend most out money on M.
I am now smaller than ore pregnancy and in desperate need for some new clothes but always buy for M!
If its not clothes its a toy or something.
I'm trying to stock up for the next sizes and just get carried away!x

Yup! I spent £16 on a cardigan from Next for my son that he'll wear for about 8 weeks and I feel bad spending a tenner on a pair of jeans from Asda I'll end up wearing the next five years!

I wouldn't have it any other way though! My parents went without so much to make sure we never had to as children and I will always do the same for my son.

I make sure i get stuf for me and keira. Om working hard for it so i deserve something to so we never go without x

Yes!!!! I'm very lucky I get a generous uniform allowance at work that I can buy with 75% off... That's the only clothes I buy! I think nothing of buying him a toy, clothes, books, treats at the supermarket...!! His winter jacket last year was more expensive than mine!!!xx

I haven't got anything for myself since I got pregnant (minus the pregnancy clothes and the changing bag) :roll:
Everything is for her and I don't care really as long she is happy I am happy with whatever clothes I wear.

I buy 90% of my clothes from charity shops, have done for years. When my lads were younger, 12 to 16 ish they were walking around in trainers and tracksuit that cost in excess of £100 and I'm walking around in £3 jeans lol. It's no different now, I have a 12 yr old daughter and an 8 week old son at home (my lads don't live with me anymore) and they are always having new clothes and I get bugger all. I'm not complaining though, I wouldn't have it any other way x

tapatalkin

Same as all the above really , I did treat myself to some new bits last week for my holiday but that's the first time I have spent money in myself in a long time xxx

Oh yep. That's me too. I got lots of cash for my birthday last month and I spent it on new kettle, toaster, pots, dinner set etc and the remainder went on daisy grace. So essentially I got nothing personal and for me for my birthday.

tapatalking

The last thing I bought for my self was so long ago I can't remember :) oh is the same we can't seem to go shopping and not come home with something for Ava! X

I just spent nearly £100 on random household crap, so technically nothing for myself.

I bought a few cushions, some new pillowcases, a few lampshades and a little storage unit. None of which is "needed" and now I have awful buyers remorse.

I never get buyers remorse when I buy for James lol

xxxxxxxxx

I'm always spending money on the kids and home but I do treat myself to my weekly spray tan :)
My 11 year old loves hollister clothes(talking £70 for a hoody) and vans trainers! So she doesn't come cheap xx

I am my oldest daughters carer so can't work as she has seizures and other problems I also have a 8 week daughter being a single mum to moneys very tight but they always have lovely clothes etc. Im still wearing clothes from before I fell pregnant the first time most were second hand then wouldn't have it any other way! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back