Who else is still POAS?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Come on admit it, who else is still panicking and POAS to reassure themselves?

I havent felt as sick as i did afew days ago and was panicking as obviously that is when things went wrong last time,

So i wanted to check that my lines would get darker so went out and bought another couple - the one i have done today is much darker so i am presuming that my body is getting used to feeling like this and not making me feel so bad!

I did it today! I found one in one of my appointment diaries, can you believe where I had kept it? lol. It was one of the ebay cheapies though but I thought let me see - and I got a dark line. Had only done 2 tests previously one on xmas day and one on boxing day and although they showed positive the lines were faint. So it was so good to see a dark line, both DH and I were smiling from ear to ear just because there was a DARK line.

I havent done it since I tested because my worries this time focus more on the scan rather then mc it.

I did think about it today though poas that is save the money girls that line is here to stay :)

xx

No more POAS for me, i havent done anymore since my original post, as they couldnt get any darker so wasnt getting any reassurance from them

My symptoms have come and gone the last few weeks and i learned to calm down now, i have no spotting whatsover which accompanied my loss of symptoms last time so am remaining optimistic at present!

My boobies have been feeling like boulders on and off the last few days and i have been enjoying that

A little worried though as they are an F cup now i could be in trouble once they start growing :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back