Who else is 38+weeks?

Colourmeblue

Reaction score
For all us ladies past 38 weeks - it could be any day now! I am getting really anxious and excited and scared, and oh so many emotions!!! Having on/off cramps and BH's.

How are you all feeling? - And are you having any signs that labour may be round the corner?

40 weeks Wednesday. Thought I was having very mild pain last night but nothing since. :(

38 weeks today! Thought it was the start of things at weekend but nothing since then :( scared me for actual labour though! X

I'm not 38 weeks till Sat, so I'll join you then :p hehe x

38 weeks today..been having painful braxton hicks and period cramps now and again but I'm not getting my hopes up atm :( Lol xx

39 weeks today for me! :wave:
Feeling surprisingly well actually. My pelvis is feeling good so I can actually walk this time around :lol:

I've just had an appt with the mw this morning though and my baby has gone posterior again and is only 1/5th engaged...not so bad for a second baby apparently, but it's put me on a slight downer...at my appt last week another mw said baby was 2/5ths engaged and in a good anterior position. Hmmm...
Oh well, we'll see what happens! I haven't had any signs really, although I get excited when I feel a sharp pain in what I think is my cervix! It only happens now and again though so don't think it means anything. I'm convinced I'll go at least a week overdue anyway. :)

39 weeks next Friday, feeling tired, anxious , excited and really scared... but cant wait for things to start!! very looking forward to meet my baby girl :) xxx good luck everyone xxx

38 week tomorrow had realky strong braxton hicks yesterday thought thing might be kicking off but nope still nothing, im just ready for it to happen now, the thought of going over is just not worth thinking about.
Every day I have strong braxton hicks, cramps, but hopefully soon, good luck girls hopefully not much longer

39+2 today and no sign of anything happening. Loads of bh's but no pain. Baby's moving lots still x

Had strong braxton hicks the last few weeks and been on and off the toilet a lot but nothing has come of it. I'm walking a lot and bouncing hoping that helps

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back