who else has a useless hubby / oh

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hubby just phoned me at work and i was moving patients notes, so he said to me all concerned

"be careful you shouldnt be moving heavy notes now that you are 26 weeks"

i could have shot him, i am 32 weeks tomorrow.

men

Awww bless your heart!! Men aren't the best for remembering things are they!

Saying that mine has to remind me how far gone I am when I'm not on the forum. At least here I can see my ticker but when I'm away from the computer it goes out my head exactly what week I'm in. I thought I was only 31 weeks earlier :oops:

lol bless him, hes going to get a shock a bit earlier than expected then isnt he! lol

midwife thinks that i will have my c section on a wednesday and therefore i should be allowed home on friday late afternoon / early evening. hubby then says that to be considerate he would take joshua round to his sister's while he goes footy training with kieran.

can you imagine what i said to him. and his reply was, well how long have i got to miss the footy training.

"husband for sale, going cheap."

me and jase are arguing today over text message, i want to paint and finish the kids rooms and hes telling me not to and that he will do it tonight, but i know he wont lol

lol layla

Jon is really good at the DIY so i have no problems there.

i am going to say to him that i want to go on a girly weekend next year to Butlins on either a soul weekend, or a school reunion weekend, with two of his sisters and some girls from work. i cant wait to see his face, when he has to look after the 3 of them and there wont be any football that weekend. he he

x

that made me laugh....

You will have to take a pic of the facial expression your hubby gives you and post it on the forum, for us to all have a little giggle..... LOL

If mine dared awwwwwwww.... trouble on Sandy Point Drive I tell you..

Men eh.....Last night i got the worst cramp in my calf ever (im sure there r more to come!) and my oh i think was attempting to relieve it through massage....he was barely toughing it......i needed a really good squeeze and i got a stroke.....absolutely bloody useless!
Lol i still love him loads though!

awww davina, that has made me chuckle, somehow got this image of hubby holding his newborn and turning to you saying 'imagine if you had gone full term' lol

xxxxxxxxx

lol Lisa

He just doesnt have any idea, if it is not something he is interested in at the time, then he just doesnt think.

i think i have said before, he isnt the best hubby whilst i am pregnant but he more than makes up for it after the birth. and he is brilliant with Kieran and Joshua.

x

well this morning i said to OH "i am so glad i finish work just after xmas, because i'm really feeling the strain now". he was like, "you're finishing just after xmas?? why so early?!"

for goodness sake, the baby is due on the 2nd of feb, so it will be less than 4 weeks before i'm due - i do need to try and wind down before the birth! turns out he is worried about our income dropping when i go on mat leave (fair enough) and once i told him the first 2 weeks are annual leave and mat leave doesn't start until 23rd january he didn't have a problem with it... why was he fussing over 2 weeks anyway?????

lol petchy.

maybe you should just have the baby inbetween phone calls at work and then just sling it on your back and carry on working. I mean thats what i am told that they do in India in the tea fields (or something like that).

x

yes, maybe i can get work to shut off the canteen for me for an hour or so while i squeeze the baby out, and then i do have a rather handy baby carrier that i could use for carrying the baby around afterwards... now that's a thought.... lol

lol petchy, maybe they will use the afterbirth in a pie or something :cry:

Well my DH told me last night that my lady bits look like a bulldogs face and I've got no worries about getting a baby out down there as it's gotten so swollen and huge it will basically pop right out.

This was after I'd attacked my fanjita blindly with a pair of scissors, cut my leg and he was holding up a mirror for me to check out the damage.

He did have a point actually, it's unrecognisable!

Cheers hubby!

LOL petchy - Im due on 7th March and I finish work on 13th Feb and people keep saying to me - "oh your having quite a bit of time off before she's born!!?????!!! "-

What??? 3 weeks!!??!!!

Its a struggle getting my boots on in my tiny porch at the moment let me tell you! - not a sight I would recommend ILMAO!!!! :lol:

Madness!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back