Who believes in spooky things?

mrspc

Reaction score
Anyone believe in psychics and signs?

This week I have had three:

1. I picked my testing day for the March testing thread and it turns out it is Mother's day.
2. A woman in work came up to me and said "you're going to be pregnant, I dreamt it last night." She described her vivid dream of me having a bump and wearing an orange dress.
3. OH's mum and sister went to see a psychic and she said I was going to have a boy before the year was out!

This is my last month trying before we take a little break...how I wish this lot would come true :pray:

xxxx

Oh I love spooky things! All great signs mrs! Very exciting. I'm tempted to go to a psychic, not been to one in years and they've always been a bit rubbish. Would love to go to a really good one. I had a very vivid dream that my friend told me she was going to have a baby in June. About a month later she told me she was pregnant & due 23rd may......most girls I know are at least a week late with their first so its possible! Will let you know if my mystic meg powers are real!

Hope it happens for you this month mrspc, you can add a good feeling I have that it'll be your turn to your list above xxxx

I've posted on your journal hun!!! I hope it comes true for you aswell :)

A few days ago I was wallking home from work and I started to day dream.... I so vividly saw myself and a newborn at my Mum's at Christmas... it was so vivid, just for a few seconds

Last year all my nephews were at their other grandparents so this year my folks are having us all.... I just "felt" myself there with a baby in my amrs?

It may be more wishful thinking than anything - I'll have to conceive a sticky this cycle or next.

In all my months of TTC / being pregnant / miscarrying - I have never let myself daydream. It's too painful.

OH and I have had the hypothetical "baby name" convo but that is far as we've ever got.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
mrspc im with you I definately believe in spooky things/psychics

been to a psychic and am definately not sceptical now

i believe there was reasons for why im pregnant (apart from the obvious lol), the sayin "as one life ends another begins was in ma head for a few weeks before I knew....then mums auntie died so the day of her funeral I did a home test which was negative but I "knew" there was more to it so I waited a couple of weeks and handed a sample into the labs at work and got the results the next day (whch would have been a good friends birthday who was killed in a car accident)

definately believe things happen for a reason

all the very best keeping everything crossed for you xx

Hi hun, all these signs are fab. I believe in things like this, there are definitely subtle signs about things for us.
A similar thing happened to me yesterday, all the nurses at work were talking about babies and asking me When we were having one, I haven't said a word to them about what we're going through and one of them said to me afterwards, your struggle will end soon, I can feel it, you'll be pregnant before long. I was thinking, wtf, how on earth does she know. I think things like that are weird, but I do believe in them xxx

ooooh love quinky-dink thigns like this. i myself have de-ja-va moment all the time. used to really freak me out , now i just accept it.

Blondy - I cant beleive she said that!

I'm not sure i believe in psychics... apparently there is a several million pound reward up for any psychic to claim on proving they are actually psychic - it has been there for decades and yet to be claimed.

Come to think of it i don't believe in lucky signs either. They never work out for me.

I'm being a bit of a poop aren't i, but i'm always open minded to the possibilities so who knows.

I do think that people close to you are much more likely to foresee things so hopefully your friend is picking up on it ;)

Fingers crossed for you xx

oooh wow i soooo believe in things like this, about 2 years ago i went to see one and she told me that there was nothing wrong with my fertility but may ned some help getting there, well back then i didnt think much of it but look where i am now! a work friend also went to see one in Jan and she was told that 2 people she worked with woul be pregnant within about 4 months of each other, well, just before xmas my friend announced her BFP, which gave me till march if thhe psychic was accurate, ive just finished my first round of clomid so so she could be right, also AF is due on mothers day so im hoping she doesnt turn up! spooooky stuff :) xxx

Ha ha Lou, I knew you'd be the voice of reason! xx

I do believe in life after death but not sure on physics and predicting the future. I saw one in nov and she asked if I had kids I said no and she asked why I was worried I wouldn't have them. She guaranteed me it would happen by Xmas and said she would not say this to build me up. Obviously she was wrong so I don't really believe it now. Good job I took it all with a pinch of salt. I've seen a few though which have all said the same thing which is weird.

I hope it's a sign for you though xx

Oh my god oh my god, I went to a psychic today, she sensed children was an emotional subject, she said she sees a small child by my side, but i am finding it hard to make any decisions, this comes back to my point over IVF with my eggs or egg donation or 3rd situation deciding I can't take this any more emotionally and doing nothing at all

This is all very spooky let's hope for all of us our dreams, or physic predicitions comes true :)

Xx

My mother in law went to a pyschic last year who said i would be pregnant with twins before the end of 2011. Yeah that didnt happen!! So no not sure i do believe. I can be quite sceptical about things tho xxx

i know what you mean, i saw one a couple of months ago n i didnt rate her, she said she could see me rocking a baby boy that never made it into the world, fab just what i wanted to hear, however the one i went to a couple of years ago was so accurate it was unbelievable x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back