Who are you having with you?

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
Who are you having with you when you give birth? Im just having my OH as I want it to be a private moment for us. A few people have said I should have my Mom there too. I dont really want her there (not in a bad way) She would just fuss far too much.

I'm just having my OH. My mum was my birth partner when I had James but she wasn't much help bless her. I'm not sure she felt very comfortable about being there when it came to it

I'm having my OH, my aunt and my SIL - as I having baby at home I can have as many/few people as I like

My man James will be there all the way through he's not getting out of it of course he wonts to be there he just wished it wasnt going to be messy ie blood poo extra ive told him what to expect. but thems the brakes. He a proud dad to be so im sure he'll forget all that when baby arrives.
My Mum gonna be there id not be able to keep her away Mum and Dad our taken holiday when im due and coming down till ive had the baby. Im very glad i wont me mum there to hold my hand You our never to old to need your Mum!

I was only thinking about this tonight :think: Im planning a homebirth so OH will be there but Im thinking about asking my Mum to come too. She's had four babies and she finds birth a doddle and I know she'd be great and Id feel really relaxed with her being there :)

hmm..

defo my oh. my mum gets really queasy at things like this though, she said she would end up getting upset bc i'll be in pain then she'll get angry at oh because it's his fault :rotfl:

if everything is going smoothly, i want just the one midwife to be there, as i'll panic if there's too many people.

OH will be there. He can't stand the sight of blood and has already had doubts over whether or not he can cut the cord. I'm sure he'll be fine but if not then my mum will be there.

My OH will be with me.. and also my Mum..
I have specifically asked OH to tell everyone else to STAY well away from me, and the hospital.
I have a horrid feeling....well its more of a what IF.. I had to have a c-section.. or something happened.. and I was out of it... other people would be there, seeing my baby before me... (is that selfish??)

Also.. after all that hard work.. would like just OH and me to be alone marvelling at the little bundle of joy that we then had :)

x

Was going to be OH and sister but we've just split up so will just be sis i think. not too sure how i'd feel bout ex being there suppose it depends on how we are in coming months. xx

(quote suziq)="and I was out of it... other people would be there, seeing my baby before me... (is that selfish??)"

lol :rotfl:

not selfish at all.

lee is under strict instructions, if anything happens and im taken to theatre etc etc he is NOT to invite parents down etc as i want to spend time with baby before anyone even sees her. plus i want our little boy to be first.

id be furious if in laws were with her and i was on some operating table! :rotfl:

I'm hoping just my OH, I wouldn't mind my bum being there while I'm 'Labouring.' My sister got it into her head that she will be there throughout the whole thing, watching baby come out..no chance!! We're not even that close, and she lives in London..she got really upset when I told her it's not what I wanted..I'll be doing all the wrok, so I should decide, and I just want my OH there so we can have a private moment.

Im having hubby and my mum in the room with me but mil wants to come round too. as im having a homebirth hubby said she can come :roll:

I suppose i'll have a housefull like last time :rotfl:

Just me and my darling hubby :)... He is not squeamish at all and we are even planning on him helping to deliver our little bundle

me, my OH and my Mum, so if my OH freaks out a bit she can calm both of us down :lol:

just my hubby although my mother seems to think im letting her be there and her bloke wants to film it all :shock: :shock:
they dont stand a chance lol
hubby wont even be there threw all of it as he will get light headed or start panicing so told him he can come and go as he pleases :)
manda xx

It'l just be me and my oh. The less people there the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back