Who are you drawn to this month?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I appreciate everybody wants everyone to get a BFP this cycle, there are a few people who i'm drawn to this month! I seem to say to somebody one month 'I have a good feeling about you!' and bam they get their BFP like Daley and Naomi.
My predictions this month are-
Cornishfairy
Milly76

As above, I have a good feeling about you both!
Jot your guesses and we'll see at the end :) remember this is a light hearted thread and I apologise if it offends. Xx

You should open your own psychic business miss xxxx

Ooh I hope you're right! I'm not sure about who I think is next... I'll see if I can pick up on any 'vibes' and make a prediction :) x

Been thinking about this and my only 'hunches' are that I really feel after your early mc last cycle that you're very close to another BFP Sophie. And I know you've been having troubles with your cycle Danielle but I can really see you in tri1 very soon. Hope these hunches mean something. Unlike Sophie though I'm not known for my accurate predictions sadly! But this is the first time I've really given it a go on here :) x

Ooh what a good thread! I really don't know who I have a hunch for this month! I will put my thinking cap on and see what I feel :) xxx

Wow - thank you Sophie - I hope you are right!! :)

I have a feeling about you too - am sure you are super fertile after your early mc!!

I also have a good feeling about the ladies on the CB Advanced Digi thread - hoping these new posh opks will help us get our BFPs!!

Come on Ladies - we can do it!!

xxx

If you're right, Sophie, please pick me next month!! Hahaaa x

Lol, likewise. If you are right Sophiem, please please pick me next time :) x

I don't have any feelings I just want us all to get a bfp :) xx

as I started reading this thread i instantly thought of JOJO even before i had seen that you had posted and sophie its got to be your turn this time xx

i don't really have feelings like that! i usually get a suprise when i see them posting line spotting pics or bfp announcements, lol

But, maybe Sophie you should host the July testing thread and bring us all some good luck ;)

Unfortunately girls a July testing thread would be shit as I can't make it all look nice off my phone etc smiley's etc lol x

And blanco and blanco AND BLANCCCCCOOOO!!!!!! Xx

Ooooooo tiana hope ur right and tbh I do feel a bit different this month whether its wishful thinking I dunno I've been told by another friend they have a feeling of September for me so hey time will tell lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back