Whittled it down to 4 of each...

Mia

Reaction score
Hey there,

For anyone that doesnt know of me, i am expecting twins and i dont know whether it is two girls, two boys or one of each so i have picked 4 of each (including the middle names i have chosen) to well and truly cover me. I would love to hear what peoples faves are or if they are all total crap lol :wink:

(they are in no particular order of preference)

Sophia Brooke
Emily Brooke
Isabella Brooke
Amber Brooke

Joshua James
Jared James
Jake James
Toby James

I think my two fave girls names out of those would be Emily, and then either Isabella or Amber.....hmmmm tough choice.
Out of the boys it would be Joshua and Jake/Toby.

Not been much help have I? :lol:

Od course you have :D I like hearing what people like / dont like :wink:

Isabella is my ultimate fave name, if i have a girl / girls one will def be called Isabella

We were really into Emily as it is my grandmothers middle name and I have always loved it, but since the millenium it has massively increased in popularity and we have now realised that it may just be too popular, so we have switched to Eloise

However we are still irritatingly stuck on a boys name. grrrrrrr

I like jarad, thats nice.
I got my boys picked out, lol, its betwenn

Evan Niel
Ieauen Neil
Ewauen Neil

lol, and the OH dont like none of em, lol, but hey he aint getting a choice :lol: :lol: :lol:

bec x x x

I am actually thinking the name Elise for a girl is quite nice too

I have so many names bombing through my head

prob going to be a silly question but if you have two gals or two boys will they both have the same middle name but like all the first name choices

Lol no, James is the main choice (its my dads middle name) and then it'll be middle name Paul for DH Dads middle name

Its panicking me...im getting confused

Hi All!

I am not going to be much help as I ams tuck between names too! Uhh
Give me your thoughts pls...
Boy_* Joshua-Lewis Jake-Lewis
Girl_* Hannah-Rose Faye-Rose

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hello

Nice names. I like Isabella and Joshua best with the middle name choice. Although, I do like the name jake too.

Louise

Does anyone else like the name Mae for a girl!!!! ???

Natalie x

Thank you, the only prob is thats the only name me and bf can agree on and we dont even know if bubs a girl!!!!

Natalie x

Hi Mia,

I think my favourites out of you names are Joshua and Jake, Isabella and Emily. I especially love the name Jake but my husband soesn't so that's that! I have a gorgeous nephew called Joshua so also love that name. Naming is so difficult and you have to have two! Good luck with your twins Mia!

And Natalie, I love the name Mae, think it's beautiful! Also know what it's like to have only one name. We had one girls name and one boys and now we're on baby number three and run out of options! Good luck with you beautiful baby too!

x Callie x

Wife of Francois, Mummy to Eloise, Jamie and Bump! (21 weeks along!)

I really like those names ria.
im liking eva, hope, ava, lauren, grace, charlotte (after gran)
but boys names god only knows!!!
any boys suggestions, really not to keen on far out names.

oh god....sorry mia, really like ria too....silly hels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back