White line on test??

Rebec2

Reaction score
What does this mean?

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 75
Looks like an evaporation line to me hun, it's just where the urine has dried leaving a line on the antibody strip of the test. Evap lines are negatives. Did it appear after the test time limit? Xx

Evaps can happen straight away too. For me, if there's no colour then it's probably an evap. Maybe wait a day or two and try again.

Hmm I would usually think a totally white line is an evap/the light shining on the anti body strip, it definitely needs colour to be positive. What's it dried like?. FX it's the start of something in another few days though maybe! Xx

Last edited:
Its dried the same no colour just white line af is late by about 3 days compared to my usual cycle of 30-31 days and i ovulated day 24 /25 now day 35

It looks to me like there is some dye that has settled across the test but didn't stick to the test line so that the whole strip looks a little pink but the test line is standing out as white.

Looks like there's a lot of dye on the test.
Rebec, have you tested again?

Last edited:
I have tested everyday since , going mad now still no AF and i always ovulate late. Never been this late but no answers yet.

Just done this

Attachments

• IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 40
Ooh that looks positive to me lovely! Did it appear within the time limit? Looks like your BFP if so! Xx

Yes it did appear quickly, im not too confident butglad im not seeing things will wait to test again in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back