White line on first response?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hey,
I've been getting faints on ICs for a few days. Took a first response this morning and a white line came up within about 10-20 seconds. Now it's gone really dark, but still white when i hold it up to the light... I don't know what to think..

View attachment 62713

Xx

Can you get some more hun.. I've always thought a line is a line within the limit xx

I see a very faint pink line, I tested again this morning and got a fainter line than yesterday but the realised I'm only 11dpo. I hope this is the real deal for both of us fx xx

I callied up first response, and said I have a very dark white line and she said no its negative, so I asked why the line is there then and she got all attitudey with me and just said it's negative, that's not what I fucking asked you c**t. Made me very angry, so just hung up lol. Online lots of people are saying the got a white line before BFP. I'm just in bed crying atm. Hubby could see the lines on ICs too so it wasn't line eye :(

Darcey, your pee might have been less concentrate than yday. Why it's fainter. You had a very strong bfp and you have another one your deffo pregs hun x

What does ICs mean? I'm worried they are false positives as they are cheapys from wilkos. How much are frers?

Peanut, I can see the line. I'd say how about you hold you wee for 3 hours and do another frer.
No ICS not other cheap brands just another frer. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Charlotte, I'm not gonna use frer until Monday now, not wasteing it lol. Have a very faint line on wilkos again today with smu. Just getting fed up with it.

Darcey 6 days sooner at 10.50 in boots and superdrug and the first response normal one is 6 in asda x

Last edited:
Symptoms - Tender boobs (I dont have these normally), Acne on the bottom half of my face (Same place as when i was pregnant the first time, with AF usually get on my forehead. Ive like 7 spots come up over night, very painful to touch), Gassy, cramping, really big boobies aha, emotional, tired, keep getting a stuffy nose, sneezing alott. x

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you peanut, that would put me off using frers, I just use IC's then when I get s definite no squinting needed line I use a clear blue digi as it tells you in black and white.

Omg! Ive just read something saying if you ovulate early your period should be early to, because you'll still have the same amount of days in LP.
So my period was due yesterday or today... Nothing. :O

Sorry no, I have normally 10/11 days LP. Im 12dpo today so that makes me 1 day late :|

This is what all of mine looked like when I thought I had a line, but AF arrived on time. I really don't rate FRER anymore, they are on all of them! x

View attachment 62761

It's white again, but today I used 6 days sooner. Never buying frers again shit as.
I guess I'm out. 13dpo, will see if period comes by the weekend if not I'll go docs.
My boobs still hurt, which is really not normal in the tww for me. :(

I hate FRER with a passion. I've had loads of lines on them and turned out not to be a BFP via a blood test. I use them cause they are the best early tests but in reality if I waited for an extra 2 days a 25miu test would be fine! Sorry they weren't the real deal x

Yeah, I'm not buying them again. Waste of money, 16 quid gone because the first lot had a white line and I didn't know what it was!! X

Well that's me put off buying them then. On a totally unrelated question could you pass allergies onto your children? my oh is allergic to nuts n I'm wondering if I ate them while pregnent would it harm the baby.

I used to really rate frers but I had a month with those lines and was gutted. It looks even clearer when you take it apart too :( could you yet a superdrug early test? A lot of people rate them! So hope this is still it for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back