Whip me... I've had enough

Valley Girl

Reaction score
I am sat in bed, 5am & I have just about had it. I'm doing this message on my phone! I've got through all my Gaviscon & have killer heart burn. Yesterday I read that chemicals in semen r supposed 2 trigger labour but they r more effective if taken orally. Don't even try it girls, it just makes you feel ill, I am living proof! After all the false starts and sickness (I can just about keep down sandwiches now) all the signs have died off. Not even a twinge all weekend. Why am I so fed up, I'm not even late!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: ahhhh hun... :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm fed up too... and I'm not even nearing the finish line yet like you so I can only imagine it's 10x worse for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: I think it's natures way to make sure we aren't afraid of labour...in fact you welcome it... :D I was begging the mw to induce me on my due date for Tia.. and I have a funny feeling I will be doing the same this time...

lol ive def had enough, i keep feeling light headed.

9 more weeks to go :wall:

I'm sorry but I had to have a bit of a giggle at your post. :D

I feel exactly the same as you but would not go to the same measures. I have been trying the nipple stimulation and hand massage, but nothing seems to work.

I have my mw tomorrow afternoon, and I'm hoping she'll have some good news for me.

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. :hug:

i'm at the end of my tether :( my back is killing me, my belly i know will split on the next bh, fed up of struggling to wipe my own parts, feeling really emotional and to top it all my blood pressure is up and down like a yo yo BUT! i will not be swallowing anything lol and will defo be keeping my hubby off reading this just incase he sees it as his duty to make me more comfy :rotfl:

Hi Girls,

Count me in too ... lol :wall:

Im huge, waddle when I walk, need the toilet every 10 minutes, heartburn not to mention cant sleep. Ive an estimated due date of the 22nd Dec and Im suicidal.

I spoke ot the midwife, who sais Ihave to make it known to my consultant that I dont want to go a day over my date.

:hug: :hug: Hugs to you all in the same position :hug: :hug:

At least I have done you all the favour of finding out that semen causes VERY BAD heart burn - can you imagine??!!!

It shows how desperate I am!!!

My husband hoped we might be doing that every night! :puke: :shakehead: DON'T THINK SO!!!

Hope all you ladies at the finishing line manage to cross it soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm tired and getting impatient too and I still have a potential 8 weeks to go! Somedays I enjoy being pregnant and other days (like today) I start to despise it!

Especially this dinnertime in town trying to do a bit of shopping and get some lunch...everyone just pushes past with no bloody regard...you get bumped from pillow to post...sorry going waaaay off topic here! :rotfl:

Thanks for doing the research on semen though! Not that OH would have stood a chance even if the MW said I'd be guaranteed to go into labour immediately after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back